Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Dll can be also injected via Cheat Engine - with some isues like having to inject it every time and not in a convenient way, but it will work

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I'm glad i stopped supporting this game. Hated to see it happening but it just annoys me too much seeing it as to support it.
I hope some day he updates the visuals for the female characters and as well properly updates the genitals of them to a high def look. Not this "small hole with no texture or anything."

Said it back then. If he continues to implement new bits and forgets about the old ones, not updating them to look on par, then he makes his own characters inferior all the time.
Not gonna start to discuss the trans character having a more female genital than the female characters themselves. It's retarded.

Only thing more retarded is that i can't even tell him any of this, because these days you have to pay people to be allowed to criticize their work it seems.

Well maybe someone is on his Discord or maybe even he himself reads it. It's not meant to be mean or anything. It is just annoying to see how every new character makes the older ones look so much worse. And nothing is done about it. As said. Maybe it is in the works to update everything to make the older female characters be on par in terms of visuals, be it just the polygons or what i wish for, the actual genitals to look at least on par with the newest one.
Clit, interior walls, cervix and all that.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
  • Downloaded everything new and didn't work, made sure everything was 0.4.0.2
  • Tried running as admin
  • Yes I run the injector to start the game, not start the game then injector
  • Tried extreme injector and it only worked when I had the game running (inject was disabled if not), and then when clicking inject, game would crash and result in same issue
I basically did exactly what skrowl wrote and it's not working :(
I had an initial issue with it with my antivirus hard flagging it and effectively locking the file on me even after I restored it. I had to restart my computer, allow the injector and the Heat folder in general as exceptions to my antivirus, and then load the game with the injector. My antivirus initially panicked when I first tried the injector and actually deleted the Heat.exe file too at first.... it was weird. So try that out and manually add the folder and injector specifically to your antivirus' exception lists then try to run it.

Nov 14, 2021
Updated this, should technically work with every version that will come out.

How to crack a sex game for dummies (with le cheat engine)
Updated on V0.4.0.2

(1) First open your uncracked and sad version of heat.exe, then cheat engine. Attach the process as shown:
View attachment 1715530

(2) Then enable mono features, (do it or no working)
View attachment 1715534

(3) Now open .Net Info, do Ctrl+alt+n or just click on it
View attachment 1958620

(4) This window will appear, Click on assembly csharp.dll. (number 1)
Then search for the "Auth" class using the search bar (number 2)
Click on the Auth class (number 3)
Then find the "StartAuthenticate" function in the "method" window

View attachment 1958625

(5) Right click, then JIT/Get Address
View attachment 1958631

(5) A new window will pop up (memory viewer) you will then see the start of the
function, double click on it and in the Single-Line assembler box
put this line of code in:

"jmp Auth.Pass"

Then press "ok".
View attachment 1715557
Now ingame press on the orange authenticate button and it should let you in.
(You just saved $13.50 dollars... PER MONTH)

Note that you will need to do this every time game restart but this is why AOB injections scripts exist.

This is what you did:
You scanned for an array of byte to find a particular instruction in the games memory (the script/instruction that executes after you press the orange button) and replaced the original code with a JMP (Jump) command that tells the button to jump to an instruction that will engage/complete authentication or whatever, who cares you can now have furry sex.
View attachment 1715694

LuciaVatton

Oct 7, 2021
could you dm me the contentes of the "hacking-in-heat-log.txt" ?

EDIT: try another injector aswell ( ) and try to turn off your antivirus
Hi Im using a new computer right now and Windows Defender just keep deleting the injector. Is there a way to bypass the firewall? I tried several ways and the system just stopped me for adding the injector into the whitelist

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Im using a new computer right now and Windows Defender just keep deleting the injector. Is there a way to bypass the firewall? I tried several ways and the system just stopped me for adding the injector into the whitelist
Open the Defender's Quarantine (idk how, quite unintuitive) and allow the dll

Nov 15, 2020
Here is my patcher for heat. Works on current and past versions of the game, it also uses a different method of patching so you don't even have to hit authenticate.

dead

Last edited:

Stegron

Jun 17, 2018
Hacking in Heat 0.4.0.2

new features:
  • crack for the 0.4.0.2
  • remove char limit
  • ignore poi collision check
just put the .exe and the .dll inside the Heat_v0.4.0.2.zip into the heat folder and run the DLL_Injector.exe (if u dont want to use my injector cuz the [VIRUS] prefix is too spooky, just use another injector end result is the same, u need the dll tho)
inside the .7z is the whole sourcecode for the hack
(for the injector sourcecode pls check my post history, i did not change it since then)

keybinds:

INS (insert) = Toggle menu

some notes:
i fixed some bugs and cleaned up the code alot.
i may write a new patcher for 0.4.0.1 and up idk about that tho.
Ok so I extracted 4.0.2 version, extracted the .dll and .exe from the Heat_v0.4.0.2.zip. I tried running the DLL_Injector normally, as admin, in compatibility mode (just to try something new), and nothing works. The game appears to start up, appears in the task bar, then the injector appears and immediately vanishes, then the program goes away shortly after. I never see any windows pop up. All valid files are allowed through windows defender. I tried the extreme injector as well and I can't get that working either, though I'm not sure how to use it.

Here is my patcher for heat. Works on current and past versions of the game, it also uses a different method of patching so you don't even have to hit authenticate.

Mega

Link to GameAssembly for 0.4.0.2
This worked, though. Post appeared as I was trying to do everything to get it to work. :)

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Hacking in Heat 0.4.0.2

new features:
  • crack for the 0.4.0.2
  • remove char limit
  • ignore poi collision check
just put the .exe and the .dll inside the Heat_v0.4.0.2.zip into the heat folder and run the DLL_Injector.exe (if u dont want to use my injector cuz the [VIRUS] prefix is too spooky, just use another injector end result is the same, u need the dll tho)
inside the .7z is the whole sourcecode for the hack
(for the injector sourcecode pls check my post history, i did not change it since then)

keybinds:

INS (insert) = Toggle menu

some notes:
i fixed some bugs and cleaned up the code alot.
i may write a new patcher for 0.4.0.1 and up idk about that tho.
I would suggest you clarify in this post that the menu will not show up in your VR headset and is only visible as a debug window on your PC. Took me a while to figure out as the window was nearly minimized on my screen. I am betting that is why you get so many replies saying that it isn't working?

trxdraco

Jul 26, 2019
I tried to install it on my pc but it didn't work
then I tried to install it on my notebook the same way I installed it on the pc and it works (version I'm referring to is 0.4.0.2)
(both pc and notebook had older version 0.3.9.2)

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I tried to install it on my pc but it didn't work
then I tried to install it on my notebook the same way I installed it on the pc and it works (version I'm referring to is 0.4.0.2)
(both pc and notebook had older version 0.3.9.2)
Do you have different anti-virus programs/security programs installed on each? Check if there's different ones on each and if there is then check the security or warning logs for the one on you desktop. There is a chance that it's flagging it as being a virus or something and either stopping it from running or potentially deleting/quarantining something without you knowing it.

Raccoon321

Aug 13, 2021
Is there any way to reduce the graphics from the game files or with some program?
I have a very bad PC and the game is playable on old versions (like 0.2.1.0).
And the hand started to have a lot of lag in current versions.
Anyway my pc is very bad hahaha

Stegron

Jun 17, 2018
I have an issue of lewd sound effects not playing at all, except with the penetrable for males, and even that's kind of quiet.

hukjuk

Apr 2, 2020
my game just freezes everyhting work but it ust freezes for some reason i tried fresh install without any modifications still freezes

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes