zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Garret without the anatomically correct genitals is honestly really low effort and disappointing.

Really needs to be something fixed, or a second option added.

Per the Patreon, this is a test build. Quote on Garret from the post:

"We worked very hard on him and he's still not done, but we're getting there! As a result he doesn't have too many poses yet. He's modeled by , animated by , and voiced by ! The same VA as Riley/Avery. We'll consider a sheath/knotted dick option in the future. "

Last edited:
Reactions: dot7z and ejmuerte
Nov 14, 2021
The human pecker, the feet, and the hands are all kinda off imo, I hope they fix those in the future. Can't wait to see if they'll make a female version with the same base like they did with Riley/Aurora.
for real, didn't they say it wasn't finished or whatever. cuz it looks lazy as hell

it looks likes they took humain feets, cut the toes and replaced. look at how ugly they look. the toes do not fit at all
1661023205040.png
wrong topology. you can see the lines on the pubic area lol
1661023301659.png

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
To be fair this is the test build not the actual release. Who knows what work will go into it before they feel it's actually done. But also yeah it's definitely a little wonky looking atm.

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
for real, didn't they say it wasn't finished or whatever. cuz it looks lazy as hell

it looks likes they took humain feets, cut the toes and replaced. look at how ugly they look. the toes do not fit at all

wrong topology. you can see the lines on the pubic area lol
Well...
There are also other bugs that need to be fix:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the polygons joining are good. (Except for the fur and the tail) :unsure:
I think it's more about the texture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Not-a-Username

haunt3r

Mar 24, 2020
Per the Patreon, this is a test build. Quote on Garret from the post:

"We worked very hard on him and he's still not done, but we're getting there! As a result he doesn't have too many poses yet. He's modeled by , animated by , and voiced by ! The same VA as Riley/Avery. We'll consider a sheath/knotted dick option in the future. "
Oh good,if he's voiced by the same person that voiced Riley we're gonna have a beefcake wolfie who sounds like fucking Morty moaning. I HATE Riley's moans, completely kills my boner.

Reactions: Not-a-Username
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes