1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Marina got you a gift! She's a little scary so it might not be a good idea to refuse!

Gift.jpg

(Lift his tail up slightly before spawning Marina to prevent some glitching, than before you set her pose lift her tail up a bit to prevent it from sticking in the ground.)

Jan 7, 2021
Apparently you have to hack the game with tools that looks super suspicious, and no antivirus would let them work for that reason. Not even the lame Windows Defender would let it run, nor exist on the computer for that matter.
My Windows Defender had no issues and Hacking in Heat ran fine. VirusTotal also gives no errors when it's inputted and the dev lets you use any injector you want to apply the hack.

Apr 10, 2022
My Windows Defender had no issues and Hacking in Heat ran fine. VirusTotal also gives no errors when it's inputted and the dev lets you use any injector you want to apply the hack.
Tried five times in five different days, if not the proper antivirus then the Windows Defender gets rid of it, hopefully it gets some nicer patch in the future that doesn't get deleted as suspicious by everything. T_T

Random_BlackWolf

Mar 23, 2020
I understand it's on test version. Anyway for now, I do not like the new char look. Hope they improve his look and his textures , as he's looks pretty weird, and maybe they add a option for canines/humans genitals on him.
This.

Well for me it is strange or rather a bit unimaginative considering that people have wanted a male wolf form for a while. I shoot that we imagined a werewolf with a large knot. That's pity that they did not decide to do something like this. Especially since they already have a sheath and knot character.

WesleyC

Jul 11, 2018
If we get dick selection on Garret, i demand that we can also get a Human Dong on Atlas please.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes