Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah not being able to properly suck the horse dong is frustrating to say the least. But Garret not having a canine penis is perplexing.

rainbowspylenol

Aug 8, 2019
Not to mention, there are several knotted canine cocks already modeled and in use in the bathroom location they could have transplanted straight onto him...
the model seems to be a bit of laziness, very humanoid body with toes slightly modified and what almost looks like a wolf head mask. The pose system still feels crude compared to intimate vr , difficult to move the body. It would be nice to have new poses, sucking sound for blowjobs, frotting, some edging mechanic, and a few more different orgasm animations.

LightSong

Sep 30, 2018
This game is really nice looking, but the fact that the characters just sorta stand around and wait for you jerk them off or whatever makes it feel a bit like I'm just playing with a virtual doll instead of a "character". I wish this game had a "story mode" or something where they had some dialogue and were a bit more proactive.

Zelatoth

Apr 19, 2019
This game is really nice looking, but the fact that the characters just sorta stand around and wait for you jerk them off or whatever makes it feel a bit like I'm just playing with a virtual doll instead of a "character". I wish this game had a "story mode" or something where they had some dialogue and were a bit more proactive.
I agree, when I first played it I was like "this is neat" now I'm just like "you can add as many characters and rooms as you want but it doesn't really change much". Just some dialogue alone would make it more interesting.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Are you playing it in VR? it really does feel different than just messing around in 2d mode. I wouldn't even really like the game if I only played in 2d.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
I agree, when I first played it I was like "this is neat" now I'm just like "you can add as many characters and rooms as you want but it doesn't really change much". Just some dialogue alone would make it more interesting.
Apparently, they are having developer issues. They were working on a player model, apparently, but the dev working on that has left and that feature has been shelved until they can find a new developer.

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
I have faced interesting... bug or feature (depends on view point, hehe). Not sure if this has been reported yet.
Anyway, in case if you are resizing yourself with toy in your hand, the toy you are holding will be scaled with you as well, which could lead to curious consequences. So far work only in VR mode since you need both of your hands to do this trick.
Of course, it won't fit anyone in this case, yet looks promising. I hope that developers won't remove it.
This inspired me to try to do this on 2d version and i figured it out Screenshot (64).png
By grabbing the toy and placing it in front of the scale up button. You'll click on the scale button and the toy at the same time. It is a slightly hard because toys disappear when in front of the menu. But drag it over the scale to where you would click the scale up button. and keep clicking till you find a good size. To reset toys go to general in options and mess with toy size. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: ReiNXBH

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
NO LONGER WORKS ON VERSIONS GREATER THAN v0.4.4.2

Here's my latest Marina X Riley pose set. 24 poses with 10 sets in total! (and a few experimental POV sets)

0.0.jpeg
Make sure you check out the readme before using them as some of these require a little prereqs to the setup

Last edited:

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
I feel rather dumb for asking but
How do the poses.rar things work? How do you unpack them and implement them into the game?

Apr 10, 2022
Finally available, yay!, and on Friday, it couldn't be better!!! <3

PS: this line in the Changelog made me laugh out loud. XD
"Fix Garret's stupid idiot eyelids which took like 2 days"

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes