Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
followed your installation instructions correctly (i believe) and i do not get an overlay even when i hit f7
May be wrong BepInEx version? It should create a bunch of folder inside it's folder after you launch the game.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
BepInEx folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini inside game folder, plugins inside BepInEx folder (BepInEx/plugins/dlls). 1662233076884.png

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
BepInEx folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini inside game folder, plugins inside BepInEx folder (BepInEx/plugins/dlls). View attachment 2023151
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work

Last edited:

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm, the plugins folder I get from Unity explorer is all lowercase letters (without capital P), I guess I'll try different Bepinex version.
Nah, uppercase because I've launched the game with only BepInEx first, so this folder was created like this. That doesn't do anything.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work
Thank you, this works.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Scaling bodyparts also works, but it is a bit harder and has issues - you need to scale both model and collision - and the are scaled differently
Model - select character (not clone) in object explorer, character/character/root/root.x/cc_dickRoot.x/cc_dickShaft_01.x - and scale
Collision - character/character/ControlRig/penis/erectBase - scale (a bit more or less than model). Respawn (not change position) character and check the changes

I managed to resize the dildo's by changing scale, but the actual character dick stays the exact same size, even after changing model, collision and respawning them.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to spawn more characters ? if yes, then you can use a mini guide. I just saw someone posted an archive with poses where there are 4 characters, but this is not provided in the game.
May be there is a normal way to edit character limit. The buggy way requires destroying a clone - it will break limit, but also can break character textures. And there is no way to despawn extra characters - destorying another clone breaks textures. Also radial menu will turn into a mess

Nov 14, 2021
Is it possible to spawn more characters ? if yes, then you can use a mini guide. I just saw someone posted an archive with poses where there are 4 characters, but this is not provided in the game.
Search the "ActiveCharacterManager" class using bepinex object search, make sure you click the search button:
1662275717714.png

After that click the "inspect" button on the highlighted instance
1662275914199.png
Then just change the number of character limit, make sure to click apply to refresh the value.
1662276029805.png

Apr 10, 2022
Search the "ActiveCharacterManager" class using bepinex object search, make sure you click the search button:
View attachment 2024044

After that click the "inspect" button on the highlighted instance
View attachment 2024047
Then just change the number of character limit, make sure to click apply to refresh the value.
View attachment 2024049

Thanks a bunch! It works awesome! Double penetration and foursome work! <3

Do you know if it's possible to clone a working character?
Somehow, I managed to clone once but one wasn't selectable. xD D:

1662284129239.png
1662287877329.png

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes