Apr 10, 2022
Instantiate spawns and clones object. Just don't instantiate original characters, only clones - otherwise the will be T-posed
I just tried to do that again, but no character would clone again and be fully controllable, I'm not sure what I did before for it to happen.

I could have two of the same characters as posable ones, now I've tried, free posing, defined pose or movement, different places, but I cannot replicate what I did before.

I did use the "Instantiate" button again, right on clones but they will appear T posed and hand would stuck to their bodies from the part I wanted to grab and no luck, just gets stuck. D:

Anyone else having the same issue?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Hell yeah... 1662355206291.png

Edit:I went ahead and added the pose folders for the characters in this screenshot, so you too can have your own fantastic-fourway. Extract and add the 0.pose file to your pose folder for each character. Change the 0 to reflect the next number in your pose folders to avoid overwriting any poses you already have saved.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
I just tried to do that again, but no character would clone again and be fully controllable, I'm not sure what I did before for it to happen.

I could have two of the same characters as posable ones, now I've tried, free posing, defined pose or movement, different places, but I cannot replicate what I did before.

I did use the "Instantiate" button again, right on clones but they will appear T posed and hand would stuck to their bodies from the part I wanted to grab and no luck, just gets stuck. D:

Anyone else having the same issue?
Character tposes because theres no POIs (Position) assigned to them, so just do what your doing, instantiate a spawned character but add a extra step:

Go into the copied character "NPCController" class and find CharacterBase.POIs. then click the little arrow to show all the POIs.
then you just click on "copy" on the one you want (StandingCute is freepose)
1662356334155.png
Then in the same window search for "MoveToPOI" method using filter names you then click on "Evaluate (1)" button. then you click on the green "Paste" button to paste the POI you copied then you click the "Evaluate" button. 1662356600324.png
might be a little buggy tho and some things might not work on both characters at the same time. but better than nothing.

Apr 10, 2022
Character tposes because theres no POIs (Position) assigned to them, so just do what your doing, instantiate a spawned character but add a extra step:

Go into the copied character "NPCController" class and find CharacterBase.POIs. then click the little arrow to show all the POIs.
then you just click on "copy" on the one you want (StandingCute is freepose)
View attachment 2025921
Then in the same window search for "MoveToPOI" method using filter names you then click on "Evaluate (1)" button. then you click on the green "Paste" button to paste the POI you copied then you click the "Evaluate" button. View attachment 2025928
might be a little buggy tho and some things might not work on both characters at the same time. but better than nothing.
OMG You are a Pro!!

1662368937831.png

I couldn't have had such wonderful experiment without so great help!
And, yes, I also noticed some issues with it, like the bottom one not being able to cast particles when reaching climax, only the top one. I was trying to find a particle emitter to try to link it or something so both could cum but was too far off my reach to find how that would work. However, thanks again!

AychEyeVee

Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys, every time I try to launch the game, it crashes and my computer restarts entirely. Is there any fix to this?

AychEyeVee

Apr 24, 2019
Sounds like a hardware issue. Can you post your specs?
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Driver NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU

The weird thing is that it was working on previous builds before but with this build, it's not working

naedsala

Feb 8, 2019
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Driver NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU

The weird thing is that it was working on previous builds before but with this build, it's not working
Are your NVIDIA drivers updated to the latest version? And when your computer crashes, is there an error message, or does it just shut off?

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
I found a way to Increase the Breast scale Limit(Works on breasts only not pecs) Warning do not click on the green squares click on the names. For some reason doing this ones will cause a bug to happen later on. Very shiny characters incase you're into chrome sex or smth.
Screenshot (84).png
Type in Min on object explorer and click on Minimum Breast Size.
Screenshot (85).png
This menu will pop up in inspector. Click Slider - Gradient
Screenshot (86).png
On the next tab click UnityEngine.UI.Slider
Screenshot (92).png
Next on this menu type min into filter name. Then set Slider.m_MinValue and Slider.minValue to Be 0
Then type max into filter name and set it to 2.5 . This will allow you to have a more range when it comes to increasing or decreasing size. However for some reason each character override's this when it comes to shrinking their breasts. So if u want to shrink them then keep following along
Screenshot (88).png
Next go back to object explorer and delete the min and press enter. The search is weird with follow up searches. Type breastmaster and pic your desired character (Does not work on Emmy and haven't tried it on characters without breasts, r anyone but Marina.T)
Screenshot (89).png
Next on the inspector tab click BreastMaster

Now type min on filter names and click inspect on the BreastMaster.MinimumSize tab
Screenshot (91).png
Now type Vector3.ovev and set value to desired number. Below zero is slight texture horror.
Vector3.OneVector also controls how big your heat menu is. So if you set it's value to 0 0 0 you're gonna have to go back into Unity explorer and turn it up to open the menu.

Now go into your heat overlay and go to the others tab and mess with breast size.
Screenshot (96).png Screenshot (97).png Screenshot (98).png Screenshot (99).png
Old minimum and maximums
Screenshot (100).png Screenshot (101).png Screenshot (107).png Screenshot (108).png
New Min at .5 .5 .5 the minumum is not flatchest try .2 .2 .2 maybe. And the other is 1 1 1. Mess with (minumumbreastsize slider - gradient UnityEngineUi.Slider and max or min in filter names to get some variation. Will try to get the tails tomorrow

AychEyeVee

Apr 24, 2019
Are your NVIDIA drivers updated to the latest version? And when your computer crashes, is there an error message, or does it just shut off?
Yeah my NVIDIA drivers are updated and when I launch the game, it freezes and then after a couple of seconds my computer just shuts off and restarts

WolfieeeWolf

Dec 31, 2020
Yeah my NVIDIA drivers are updated and when I launch the game, it freezes and then after a couple of seconds my computer just shuts off and restarts
Could be thermal throttling. Check to see if you have dust buildup in you case. Give quick blow out and try again.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes