kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
A couple months ago I had random shut downs when my GPU was under load. Moral of the story never buy a corsair PSU. Or play tarkov with only 16gb of ram...
Weir,d I use 16 gigs of RAM with no issues, then again my GPU might make up for it.

NerickZ

May 19, 2022
I'll try that out
I was getting hard crashes in one VR game, I caught on pretty quick that it was tripping OCP on my PSU because I had to flip the switch on the back on and off. Turned down my CPU overclock frequency and voltage. Fixed.

VR games hit harder for me because my monitor is only 60hz vs. the 90hz+ of my Index.

AychEyeVee

Apr 24, 2019
I was getting hard crashes in one VR game, I caught on pretty quick that it was tripping OCP on my PSU because I had to flip the switch on the back on and off. Turned down my CPU overclock frequency and voltage. Fixed.

VR games hit harder for me because my monitor is only 60hz vs. the 90hz+ of my Index.
So all I need is to turn down my CPU overclock frequency and voltage and it'll be fixed?

Zolxen

Feb 17, 2022
So all I need is to turn down my CPU overclock frequency and voltage and it'll be fixed?
Depends on how high you have it overclocked, and if you set manually in BIOS or let the MoBo utility do it. The MoBo utility usually works well enough for any overclocking needs on a stock system unless you have a beefy cooling system set up and are comfortable playing with voltages and multipliers in BIOS. If your PSU is just adequate, then any bump in power requirement might hard crash a game/system. I try to design my systems with about 150-200 watts overhead just in case.

Wellory

May 18, 2020
Hi guys, I have a trouble. Does anyone know why there is such an input lag?
I recently updated my GPU and maybe the problem is in the driver? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys, I have a trouble. Does anyone know why there is such an input lag?
I recently updated my GPU and maybe the problem is in the driver? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No idea, I use vr mode. Try checking control panel or change resolution I guess

dilk

Dec 19, 2019
I finally got an oculus and I thought that I'd be able to adjust finger poses now, but I can't. Is there something I'm missing in making the fingers poseable in game?

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
I finally got an oculus and I thought that I'd be able to adjust finger poses now, but I can't. Is there something I'm missing in making the fingers poseable in game?
Idk if this helps but i believe the oculus's have sensors that tell how much you're gripping the switches. Try grabbing the hand and loosening your fingers so that you're only holding it with what you need to hold it with. Other than that goodluck

Aug 22, 2021
There are several pre-defined poses your vr hands take depending on which fingers are contacting the sensors (e.g the grip buttons, the sticks, and the face buttons). It might take a bit of getting used to, but you can at least point your index finger, make a fist, and do a thumbs up depending on which buttons you press.

You need index knuckle controllers for fully and individually posable fingers.

dilk

Dec 19, 2019
Idk if this helps but i believe the oculus's have sensors that tell how much you're gripping the switches. Try grabbing the hand and loosening your fingers so that you're only holding it with what you need to hold it with. Other than that goodluck
I've tried grabbing the hands loose and firm, with the index finger and thumb, with both hands. All I can seem to do is rotate and position hands, not change the fingers in poses.

There are several pre-defined poses your vr hands take depending on which fingers are contacting the sensors (e.g the grip buttons, the sticks, and the face buttons). It might take a bit of getting used to, but you can at least point your index finger, make a fist, and do a thumbs up depending on which buttons you press.

You need index knuckle controllers for fully and individually posable fingers.
I can make gestures with my hands fine within the limitations of the oculus controller, I just cannot figure out how to change the finger poses of any character or even if it's possible in game. I assume I would not need full finger tracking to adjust poses, but coming from mouse and keyboard the controls and hotkeys seem a bit limited other than the degrees of freedom.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I talked to the main dev in discord and got us a little future information on posing and character limits
View attachment 2029274
( )
They need to let us have multiples of a single character also. There is no reason each character shouldn't have multiple skins at this point either. Customization is still lacking in this game but the saving grace is pose edit.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes