young-one

Jun 3, 2022
Dude, you can reply to multiple posts in one post, please stop spamming.

If you did replace the single file provided and are getting that error, you did something wrong beforehand. Redownload the game fresh and make sure you are installing the patch for the exact same version or it will not work.
i did that. same game assembly and game version. can you give me a link to an anonfiles thing thats pre cracked?

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
mind sharing how with the class?
What changing the color or modding?
And for changing the colors do be warned it get's annoyed after you change 3 things (So far nails hair eyes left and right (seperate selectable objects) I'll post a full tutorial later today (couple hours)

Last edited:

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
And for changing the colors do be warned it get's annoyed after you change 3 things (So far nails hair eyes left and right (seperate selectable objects) I'll post a full tutorial later today (couple hours)
Screenshot (128).png

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
Alright color changing tutorial. Click images to see in full screen
Screenshot (129).png
Select desired character in explorer and click their name again. DO NOT CLICK THE EMPTY BOX TO GREEN . Select body hair or eyes. Each eye is is a different section.) You can also do nails or claws. Only tested it on Hera though
Screenshot (130).png
Screenshot (131).png
Click UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer. Then scroll to renderer.material and click inspect.
Screenshot (132).png
Screenshot (135).png
Then change the value to desired value. 1st one is A (Useless keep at 1) then it goes Blue green Red. The image above value is 1 2 2 1.
That's about it be warned I recommend doing all color changes before ever loading the character. After you change the skin the game might act weird and reset other color changes to 0 0 0 0 which usually results in brown or black. You can also change the other values to zero to make a certain color solid instead of bright. Unfortunately when changing eye colors it goes for the entire eye making the sclera a lighter tent of the changed color. Fine by me but couldn't find a solution.

If you're just getting into modding (or whatever this is called) Heat, you can change a characters height, width, length. Penis size, tail size, breast size with suprising much less problems than this might cause.

Problems caused:
Game in a perpetual state of loading(unknown reason usually happens when changing body color last. Not scene on other parts changed.
Color loading but resetting previous or first color. (Changing body color first is important).

Hopeful insights or changes into future:
Ability to change body color and ventral to seperate color pallete
Sclera having different color pallet
Nipples having different color pallet
Tongue having different color pallet(and hopefully Making it longer for open mouth shots. But I'll save that for a different post)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes