TanDestroyer

Sep 23, 2022
Ive tried multiple different download links but none removed the auth. Then I tried a patch that someone released and now the game wont open. If possible could someone sent a cracked no auth 0.4.1.2 version download? Thanks

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Ive tried multiple different download links but none removed the auth. Then I tried a patch that someone released and now the game wont open. If possible could someone sent a cracked no auth 0.4.1.2 version download? Thanks
Looks at my post above into this page, there's the cracked version 4.2.0 and the link on PixelDrain.

Giackm112

Dec 16, 2021
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work
When i try to use this, the only folder added in Bepinex is the config folder and nothing more, and when i start to open the game, it wont work, is there someting i miss?

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
When i try to use this, the only folder added in Bepinex is the config folder and nothing more, and when i start to open the game, it wont work, is there someting i miss?
Try reinstalling the game, check if it works itselves. Add only BepInEx, launch the game. You will see extra folders inside BepInEx folder if you installed it the right way.

Reactions: kyberon
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes