DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
The multiscene with Garrett is broken. When you compare other characters , Garrett does not disappear , but remains in place , and at the same time you can sleep everyone , as in the case of editing character restrictions
Screenshot_12.png
garrett 's pose in single mode , but forced aurora in multi - mode

Screenshot_13.png

and this is what it looks like when you try to spawn with other characters, after Garrett.

Last edited:

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
The multiscene with Garrett is broken. When you compare other characters , Garrett does not disappear , but remains in place , and at the same time you can sleep everyone , as in the case of editing character restrictions
View attachment 2063229
garrett 's pose in single mode , but forced aurora in multi - mode

View attachment 2063232

and this is what it looks like when you try to sleep with other characters, after Garrett.
Updated : I found the culprit of all the nonsense - canine dick . change his household to a human one and start multi-mode with him again
Screenshot_14.png
Screenshot_15.png

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
not sure why so many people seem to have so much trouble replacing one file :unsure:

1. download the game
2. extract the game to wherever you want to install the game
3. extract the cracked gameassembly.dll to the same folder you extracted the game to, making sure to overwrite the existing file
4. open the game, should boot and show you the authentication prompt, click authenticate and it should display the welcome message, click the button that says "Sweet!" and you're in.

I use 7zip and doing that exact process I haven't had a problem. maybe try redownloading and re-extracting the game?
EDIT: was writing this before Roshag posted. the crack is version dependent as he says. seems like every page of this thread theres somebody new having problems figuring out how to get the game working tho and idk why lol.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I think you just get alot of young people on pirate sites (aint got no money), people who might not have much experience messing around in file folders and zipping/unziping as general concepts.

It's easy to forget we all had to learn that shit once.
yeah, i sometimes forget i'm fuckin old, then my body reminds me and i'm only in my early 30s :LOL:. there are people on this forum old enough to drink that weren't born yet when i was surfing the web on dialup lol. be that as it may, similar directions to what i posted above are also on the first post of this thread, be nice if people would at least read a little of the thread before asking questions or expecting to be spoonfed.

Apr 10, 2022
I was toying around with this game and found out that specific settings for Emmy can fuck himself very amusingly good.

Character: "Emmy"
Pose: "Humping Fast"
Hip thrust: disabled
Speed: Any you like.

Character: "Emmy (Cloned)"
Pose: "Presenting"
Local position: -0.008 0.5 0.2
Rotation: 18.6606 0.4194 1.858

1664175342981.png

PS: Bed, needs to be removed, to avoid clipping. Maybe, the bed can be also translated to match their current position and rotation. XD

I'll keep toying around, he's my favorite all around, ideas of 4-some... xD Computer will explode!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dot7z and Lolwut365

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I was toying around with this game and found out that specific settings for Emmy can fuck himself very amusingly good.

View attachment 2065283

PS: Bed, needs to be removed, to avoid clipping. Maybe, the bed can be also translated to match their current position and rotation. XD

I'll keep toying around, he's my favorite all around, ideas of 4-some... xD Computer will explode!
reminds me of any time i try to position a character using the grab point on their back, at least with my reverb g2 controllers you have to move VERY carefully or they tend to fold in on themselves and spin uncontrollably at the waist kind of a pain in the ass lol.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
reminds me of any time i try to position a character using the grab point on their back, at least with my reverb g2 controllers you have to move VERY carefully or they tend to fold in on themselves and spin uncontrollably at the waist kind of a pain in the ass lol.
Yeah I've noticed this as well. I have to be pretty careful when posing people or the physics starts to get a little weird.

kino0000000000

Apr 4, 2022

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 2065283

Object Explorer - Environment - either adjust bed position or POIs or characters

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes