Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
managed to download it before it was taken down, only bug i noticed was when i spawned Reilly and garret together, their context menus were overlapping instead of being one on either side of your field of view. anybody have the link to the hotfix? EDIT: nm missed the post because it was at the end of the previous page lol.
20220930_025446_MixedReality.jpg

Last edited:

CrispyToast

Dec 10, 2017
Need help with keyboard, Am i an idiot whats the keyboard button for the auto thrust settings for each toy? thought it was tab, i have the 4.2.2 current version

ty in advance hopefully.

CrispyToast

Dec 10, 2017
Need help with keyboard, Am i an idiot whats the keyboard button for the auto thrust settings for each toy? thought it was tab, i have the 4.2.2 current version

ty in advance hopefully.
---- update, upon further testing just the toys Auto-thrust menu dosen't show up for Aurora , and the two new toys don't have an auto-thrust setting yet.

Nov 14, 2021
I have already made one that works for current and previous versions. Here is a link to the post I had made for it previously
actually im testing a method with editing registry. theres an encrypted string using AES in the registry and if it matches the version it lets you pass auth.
1664675100433.png
it takes time and requires the user to find their device unique ID but you dont need to patch or modify the gameassembly anymore + works with every uncracked version i tested. i might post a tutorial.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes