Apr 10, 2022
I gotchu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As with most things INDEV, these images are not reflective of the quality that will be seen in the final results. They are mere mockups of ideas and serve more as a representation of what could be, rather than what will be.
Jackal or Lope looked so good... why a synth... this is getting bad... :(

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Jackal or Lope looked so good... why a synth... this is getting bad... :(
Why?
I don't mind anything female they put in. The only thing that really gets bad by now is the awfully aging models being left to rot in low poly states while they add new characters who look way better. Worse off when they give inaccurate genitals to charactesr who can't even have what the others should have.

NotHowl119

Jun 30, 2022
i just get stuck on a grey wall and then it crashes no matter what download and crack i use, can someone tell me which crack and download works i believe i tried them all

angstrom

Jan 23, 2020
Maybe your PC just sucks or you're using some ancient drivers? What's your setup and OS? Does the game launch before copying over the crack?

ohyeahbaby6969

Oct 6, 2020
actually im testing a method with editing registry. theres an encrypted string using AES in the registry and if it matches the version it lets you pass auth.
View attachment 2076554
it takes time and requires the user to find their device unique ID but you dont need to patch or modify the gameassembly anymore + works with every uncracked version i tested. i might post a tutorial.
ever make that tutorial by chance? wanting to do it this way but cant maneuver regedit real easy still

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
For the few of you still having issues, here's a couple of things you can try.

First off, make sure the download completes fully before trying to open it. Even if it shows 100% and pops up in the folder, give it a moment to make sure it's fully done before doing anything with it.

Second, when unzipping/extracting the game make sure you extract all of the files contained within to either a new location or first fully delete an older version and use it's location. It's easy to accidentally click on just a file or 2 when unzipping/extracting and only those files will be extracted as opposed to the full game. Just double check that first.

Third is to make sure your antivirus and other security programs you have installed are not flagging any or all of the files of the game. Sometimes an antivirus might flag a single file and remove it without your knowledge and end up breaking the whole game. Check into that and even disable it for a couple of minutes while extracting and setting up the game with the crack.

Fourth is to only use the provided crack that is for the version of the game you are wanting to run. They are currently not cross compatible with each other so a crack for one version will not work on a newer or older version. It will simply cause the game to not run or not authenticate at all.

If you have gone through each of these and it still don't work then there might be another external problem causing issues for you. Another thing to check is if you are trying to run the game in VR, then I know the Steam VR service automatically runs for me to be able to use my headset with it. If you don't have Steam or the Steam VR program installed then try that before trying to run in VR. Don't install the game to your headset either as that will do nothing for you. It must be streamed from your computer to your headset. For my Oculus I need the desktop program to be open first. In it's setting you need to enable programs from unknown sources under the general section. And finally in the library I actually add the .exe file manually so I can run it quickly from in my headset. This may differ for you depending on your OS and headset though, so these options here might not work in your case.

Beyond this I'm not sure what your problems could be.

Nov 14, 2021
ever make that tutorial by chance?
Im gonna show what i did then.
I know its a little long, but you dont need to modify gameassebly with this method

EDIT: you no longer need to follow this. just download this script and it does everything
automatically
Right click>>Run with powershell

-
The game uses AES (encryption) to encrypt a date as a string using your Computer Unique ID. It then stores that
encrypted string in your registry.

-
First you need to find your UID (device unique ID) that the game assigns you.
Note: Its unique to every computer
Here's a Powershell script I made that easily finds that for you:

-
Run the powershell script by rightclicking-->Run With Powershell
A blue window will pop up and it will hopefully have a string in it.
-
Now Idk what your UID is since its unique to all computers, but
it has to have 32 characters for the AES key to work. mine had
40 so I deleted the 8 last characters.
Example: this has 40 characters. delete the last 8 characters (not the firsts):
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa3etdsag2 <--UID
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa <--"Secret Key"
-
Now go to this website:

Make sure you got the settings right:
-
AES Encryption:
Key size: 256 Bits
Cipher mode: ECB
Leave the initialization vector empty
And paste your 32 Character key in the
secret key Box.

And the text (or date) to be encrypted is "9999-01-01" Format has to be YYYY-MM-DD
The game checks for a date and if the date encrypted in your
registry is earlier than the build version it asks for Auth
So putting this date will make you able to play every version until year 9999 (should be enough lol)

Then press encrypt
1664861709681.png
1664862482822.png
So using the example key it gives us this:
sJUWWjilFUNpxci+aOxU8Q==

All you need to do now is place this in your registry, Easiest way is with a registry script.
Go here
Make sure you got the same settings.
ASCII Character encoding
Output delimiter "Comma"
Paste the string into the top box
Press the green Convert Button
1664863968720.png
Paste the code bellow into an empty text document,

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Heat\Heat]
"AuthToken_h1061026678"=hex:00
"HWID"=hex:(bytes goes here)
Then copy the bytes by pressing the yellow copy button on the ASCII to Hex site and put them in the
script.

1664864150810.png

Save as a .reg file. then double click on it. its gonna give you a warning, click yes.

You are done. now try running an uncracked version and click the authentification button like usual and it should let
you in.

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Im gonna show what i did then.
I know its a little long, but you dont need to modify gameassebly with this method
-
The game uses AES (encryption) to encrypt a date as a string using your Computer Unique ID. It then stores that
encrypted string in your registry.

-
First you need to find your UID (device unique ID) that the game assigns you.
Note: Its unique to every computer
Here's a Powershell script I made that easily finds that for you:

-
Run the powershell script by rightclicking-->Run With Powershell
A blue window will pop up and it will hopefully have a string in it.
-
Now Idk what your UID is since its unique to all computers, but
it has to have 32 characters for the AES key to work. mine had
40 so I deleted the 8 last characters.
Example: this has 40 characters. delete the last 8 characters (not the firsts):
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa3etdsag2 <--UID
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa <--"Secret Key"
-
Now go to this website:

Make sure you got the settings right:
-
AES Encryption:
Key size: 256 Bits
Cipher mode: ECB
Leave the initialization vector empty
And paste your 32 Character key in the
secret key Box.

And the text (or date) to be encrypted is "9999-01-01" Format has to be YYYY-MM-DD
The game checks for a date and if the date encrypted in your
registry is earlier than the build version it asks for Auth
So putting this date will make you able to play every version until year 9999 (should be enough lol)

Then press encrypt
View attachment 2080809
View attachment 2080827
So using the example key it gives us this:
sJUWWjilFUNpxci+aOxU8Q==

All you need to do now is place this in your registry, Easiest way is with a registry script.
Go here
Make sure you got the same settings.
ASCII Character encoding
Output delimiter "Comma"
Paste the string into the top box
Press the green Convert Button
View attachment 2080868
Paste the code bellow into an empty text document,

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Heat\Heat]
"AuthToken_h1061026678"=hex:00
"HWID"=hex:(bytes goes here)
Then copy the bytes by pressing the yellow copy button on the ASCII to Hex site and put them in the
script.

View attachment 2080882

Save as a .reg file. then double click on it. its gonna give you a warning, click yes.

You are done. now try running an uncracked version and click the authentification button like usual and it should let
you in.
Thanks for this.

Also, does anyone else just have their camera freeze up when they press L in-game or is that just me?

EDIT: After using BepInEx to find out the issue, L enables "Player/VRObjects" and disables "Player/2D Objects", so if you ever mistap L, just re-enable 2D Objects and disabled VRObjects. Menus get fucked and you cant select shit on them, tho, so its probably not just that to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaiba and SunWater

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Since I think there is a lack of Aurora poses for the locker/shower room, here some poses. Hope ya'll like them:

Aurora showing off (locker).png
Showing off

Aurora showing off 2 (locker).png
Showing off 2

Aurora hot shower front (locker).png
Hot shower front view

Aurora hot shower back (locker).png
Hot shower back view

For the newer players. Drag .pose files to /heatInstallationFolder/Poses/Aurora to "install" poses. After you added the pose files to the folder you can find them in the Locker room. Look in the menu for "Custom poses".

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for this.

Also, does anyone else just have their camera freeze up when they press L in-game or is that just me?

EDIT: After using BepInEx to find out the issue, L enables "Player/VRObjects" and disables "Player/2D Objects", so if you ever mistap L, just re-enable 2D Objects and disabled VRObjects. Menus get fucked and you cant select shit on them, tho, so its probably not just that to fix it.
Press P to switch back to 2d mode

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes