1xz

Apr 3, 2018
You hide under then bed while a predator corners her prey!!
Riley Cornered.jpeg

Oh no... it looks like she found you!
PoV.jpeg

Just one pose this time cause I'm still trying to think of new ideas! Anyway you can use either Riley or Avery and for the PoV you can use either Marina's penis or vagina.

Reactions: Chaiba

notacatasdf

Apr 26, 2022
Im gonna show what i did then.
I know its a little long, but you dont need to modify gameassebly with this method
-
The game uses AES (encryption) to encrypt a date as a string using your Computer Unique ID. It then stores that
encrypted string in your registry.

-
First you need to find your UID (device unique ID) that the game assigns you.
Note: Its unique to every computer
Here's a Powershell script I made that easily finds that for you:

-
Run the powershell script by rightclicking-->Run With Powershell
A blue window will pop up and it will hopefully have a string in it.
-
Now Idk what your UID is since its unique to all computers, but
it has to have 32 characters for the AES key to work. mine had
40 so I deleted the 8 last characters.
Example: this has 40 characters. delete the last 8 characters (not the firsts):
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa3etdsag2 <--UID
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa <--"Secret Key"
-
Now go to this website:

Make sure you got the settings right:
-
AES Encryption:
Key size: 256 Bits
Cipher mode: ECB
Leave the initialization vector empty
And paste your 32 Character key in the
secret key Box.

And the text (or date) to be encrypted is "9999-01-01" Format has to be YYYY-MM-DD
The game checks for a date and if the date encrypted in your
registry is earlier than the build version it asks for Auth
So putting this date will make you able to play every version until year 9999 (should be enough lol)

Then press encrypt
View attachment 2080809
View attachment 2080827
So using the example key it gives us this:
sJUWWjilFUNpxci+aOxU8Q==

All you need to do now is place this in your registry, Easiest way is with a registry script.
Go here
Make sure you got the same settings.
ASCII Character encoding
Output delimiter "Comma"
Paste the string into the top box
Press the green Convert Button
View attachment 2080868
Paste the code bellow into an empty text document,

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Heat\Heat]
"AuthToken_h1061026678"=hex:00
"HWID"=hex:(bytes goes here)
Then copy the bytes by pressing the yellow copy button on the ASCII to Hex site and put them in the
script.

View attachment 2080882

Save as a .reg file. then double click on it. its gonna give you a warning, click yes.

You are done. now try running an uncracked version and click the authentification button like usual and it should let
you in.
Made a little powershell script to automate all of that as it is quick and simple. Just run the script and you should be able to open heat vr without it asking you for patreon access. Lmk if there are any bugs or it is not working.

porelm6

Sep 25, 2022
Made a little powershell script to automate all of that as it is quick and simple. Just run the script and you should be able to open heat vr without it asking you for patreon access. Lmk if there are any bugs or it is not working.
Thank you soo much! You don't know how much I needed this

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
since we have people here who know well how to hack, crack stuff and perhaps have idea about other features in this game i have a fun and interesting question, would it be possible to use ones of characters model to make it playable for player, something like your viewmodel, idk if i worded it right but i hope i did lol

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
since we have people here who know well how to hack, crack stuff and perhaps have idea about other features in this game i have a fun and interesting question, would it be possible to use ones of characters model to make it playable for player, something like your viewmodel, idk if i worded it right but i hope i did lol
Considering that there's an option to be in a different character's PoV with the pre-made sex animations, then probably. Unless you mean literally turning into a different character, then you'd have to mod the game a lot more. Probably wouldnt work with desktop that well since you're just a floating camera.

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
Considering that there's an option to be in a different character's PoV with the pre-made sex animations, then probably. Unless you mean literally turning into a different character, then you'd have to mod the game a lot more. Probably wouldnt work with desktop that well since you're just a floating camera.
yeee i see, we dont know yet if we can even put any mods to this game

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
yeee i see, we dont know yet if we can even put any mods to this game
You can, it just requires someone that knows how to do it. Someone made a mod awhile ago for the game to change the values that you can currently change with UnityExplorer, so I wouldnt see why this isnt moddable.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
That was a character vote and yeah the synth won. I'm still pretty disappointed by that to be honest, I don't find robot characters to be attractive as they just feel like robots to me, but so it goes.

• Angry
Reactions: MadMan691337

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Look at the second to last one. ->
Read the second to last one. All Im reading there is they're going to add the ability to "mod" characters into the game, which is just importing a model that has the same skeletal structure as everything else. What I was referring to was modding in the ability to become a character, which doesn't even need to be done cause of the 5th to last question.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Where's that coming from?
Read the second to last one. All Im reading there is they're going to add the ability to "mod" characters into the game, which is just importing a model that has the same skeletal structure as everything else. What I was referring to was modding in the ability to become a character, which doesn't even need to be done cause of the 5th to last question.
i would assume if they implement a feature like VaMs "posession" function it'd be after they implement player avatars

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
NO LONGER WORKS ON VERSIONS GREATER THAN v0.4.4.2

Here's my newest set, this one is between Fem Marina and Hera! This time around I tried to add a bit of a story to it and I've tittled it "A Bet With A Shy Friend". The poses are/were meant for Fem Marina and are completely untested with Futa Marina and are primarily designed for VR with with using your tongue and using toys. I'm not sure how well they would work out with using hip tracking but anyone is welcome to try. Anyway without taking up too much time here they are!

1txt.jpg

2txt.jpg

2.5txt.jpg

3txt.jpg

4txt.jpg

5txt.jpg

6txt.jpg ----> 6.5txt.jpg <---
7txt.jpg

Anyway this is my first time trying to really write anything as I'm just terrible at trying to RP but I really wanted to challange myself here this time. I hope at least some people enjoy it!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes