Apr 19, 2018
i hate to be

sorry to be the one to tell you but microsoft contributes to the linux kernel too. probably you won't be able to play this on linux. linux sucks for gaming, always has.
I wouldn't necessarily say that Linux as a whole sucks for gaming. Because SteamOS, or rather the Steam Deck's OS, is a Linux kernel. Believe it or not, Valve has been working on making Linux more able to allow gaming for all. Now, as for this game and it running on linux. It's a very high likely no. But if you can get it running on either of the kernel packages I mentioned earlier, then it would be great. Besides, both of the kernels I mentioned come prepacked with drivers and whatnot that one would need for gaming to begin with anyways.

But yeah, Linux itself, the original kernel, is a coding type OS of course, so obviously it's not meant to actually play games on, hence why it'd suck at it if you don't count the custom kernels people have made for gaming and whatnot.

Reactions: zwillinger

Vehicle

Nov 16, 2020
When cracking the game through the SDKcore, how are you doing it. I guess the better question is what are you looking for. I was using dnspy to look through some of the files to see if I could grasp something from other cracked games I did, but ended up hitting a brick wall. Could one of y'all point me in the right direction?

Beschderman

Aug 23, 2018
how do you load custom poses? i installed that earlier pack but couldn't seem to figure it out.
If you have a custom pose for Riley in the bedroom for example, you have to set him to pose 2 (the pose where you can move the characters freely) in the bedroom and then you should be able to load the poses for him in the "custom poses" tab on your main menue

daniel112233

Jul 16, 2019
how do you load custom poses? i installed that earlier pack but couldn't seem to figure it out.
drag the pose into the poses folder under the corresponding character, then in-game put the character into the pre-set pose number 2, and go into the poses / custom poses tab in-game and scroll all the way down and press load, or delete / overwrite if u want to

zwillinger

Aug 9, 2017
See, I literally cannot get it to start. Not with Wine, not with Proton - nothing
You probably have better luck with just installing Win10, or install it on a dedicated partition on your Drive instead so you can dual boot.
... I wouldn't necessarily say that Linux as a whole sucks for gaming. ...
Linux and new games or games under active development don't get along very well. ...
sorry to be the one to tell you but microsoft contributes to the linux kernel too. probably you won't be able to play this on linux. linux sucks for gaming, always has.
Sorry to be the one to tell you that gaming on Linux since the last 5 years made incredible progress, in some cases with better performance and only gets better, instead of Windows and not just for gaming but also for everything else lol
Anyway, them contributing to the kernel doesn't mean nothing, as the project is open to everyone instead of their operating system, they mostly focus on their projects like WSL and Azurefor their benefits.

I'd like them to make real progress to the Wine project, which anyway goes without them, as always has been.

Anyway, since I don't want to be an ass and off topic, I confirm that actually runs fine for me with no real peformance hassle.

RTX 3060 NVIDIA GPU on an optimus laptop, Lutris + 7.2.2, over 80 fps stable.

Probably your wine setup is messed up somehow, and this game is definitely not the issue.

Never found a game on this site which doesn't run with Lutris, I always update everything including drivers and lutris itself.

1682532040273.png

queertransman

Feb 10, 2021
download and extract it into the heat folder like shown in the picture below

(DO NOT PRESS "EXTRACT INTO "BepInEx_UnityMono_x64_6.0.0-pre.1" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,
"EXTRACT HERE" IS THE CORRECT OPTION
)
View attachment 2197244

start the game once for bepinex to create its folder structure and configs, check for the "LogOutput.log" inside of BepInEx,
if its there u did everything correctly.

then download the dll and extract it into the BepInEx "plugins" folder
View attachment 2197247

done

just start heat and the mod should be loaded
Your amazing

taell

Aug 19, 2017
If you have a custom pose for Riley in the bedroom for example, you have to set him to pose 2 (the pose where you can move the characters freely) in the bedroom and then you should be able to load the poses for him in the "custom poses" tab on your main menue
thank you ill test it out

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Releasing a few of my own personally edited skin mods

Pale Atlas
rdipTCG.jpeg

Green Hera
8VJ4Gs0.jpeg

Grey Riley
znBXCmM.jpeg

Orange Avery (some seams I couldn't quite get rid of so here's the file for someone to fix if possible)
sh2u25b.jpeg

Riley Blue Eyes (For those who want the blue eyes but orange skin)
Riley Blue Eyes.jpeg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes