1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Will only work on v0.4.9.0 and up
Playing around with the new pose options so gonna drop some poses. The new systems are still quite buggy and I hope they fix it but I do enjoy the new options!

REMEMBER
always set a masturbating pose to 9 before loading custom pose!
To make their hands move just click their hands. for the cowboy position just do the same their for their hands on hips.

I also recommend disabling tail collision if you encounter any issues with clipping

ENABLE FLOATING TOYS
With the PoV pose with Marina, Hera, and Aurora, lay your head between the girls legs so they are masturbating right in your face. You will need to redo the finger positions for both of them as they arn't saved for some reason.
For Aurora, get her Right hand into the correct position and then add the vibrator (M to turn on while holding).
For Hera, click her right hand to enable the motion.
For Marina, use the insertable.
I have no idea how well this will work with full body.

Jilling on Chair (Marina P).jpeg
Jilling on Chair (Marina V).jpeg
Jilling on Chair (Aurora).jpeg
*Shlick shlick shlick*
Jacking on Chair (Hera).jpeg
Jacking on Chair (Marina).jpeg
Jacking on Chair (Aurora).jpeg
Enjoying the show! (Garret can also suck off Marina!)
Jilling for Marina (Mpose1).jpeg
"cum for me"
Riley Facial 1.jpeg
Riley Facial 2.jpeg
Riley facial!!
Cumming over Hera-Aurora (duo).jpeg
reapplying lube, its all natural!
Cumming on Hera Solo.jpeg
so much and so warm~~
Cumming on Hera 1.jpeg
Cumming on Hera 2.jpeg
Cumming on Hera 3.jpeg
drowning in bliss!
PoV Femdom pinned & fucked.jpeg
"Ha! how do YOU like having YOUR bussy rearranged!"

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Something I just realized I would like to see would be some kind of editor for the skins for the player body, like just sliders to let us do custom colors.

extrolife

Aug 26, 2021
I have problems with Garrett balls, after version 8.0, they have lost their shape and can stretch excessively. Please tell me how to fix the bug and has anyone else encountered it? 1681996983079.png

• Wow
Reactions: Yolomeus

erminua

Dec 14, 2022
See, I literally cannot get it to start. Not with Wine, not with Proton - nothing
honestly i don't spend time any time trying to get games to work on linux. i try wine, if it doesn't work i either give up on it or like Yolomeus said, make a separate partition with windows. linux and gaming just don't get along very well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
honestly i don't spend time any time trying to get games to work on linux. i try wine, if it doesn't work i either give up on it or like Yolomeus said, make a separate partition with windows. linux and gaming just don't get along very well.
Linux and new games or games under active development don't get along very well. If it's several years old, chances are it will run just fine in Linux with wine or a virtual machine running Windows in Linux.

Apr 19, 2018
No, my dispute with windows is one of ideology, not practicality
If I may add to the whole linux thing, it's that there are a couple of dedicated Linux builds for gaming that I know of, Pop OS, and Nobara. (With Nobara, you kinda have to search Linux alongside it, otherwise it'll show an anime character for some reason.)
You might have some better luck with one of those two. However I will state that if you intend on playing VR, linux is not the way to go really unless you wish to deal with the pain of getting steam vr to work on linux. (Which Valve will fix at some point or another however luckily.)

Altho my suggestion with Windows is... well... find yourself a copy of an old version of windows 10 or something on enterprise build from like 2019 at the latest. Beyond that and trying a different Linux kernel or whatever... I don't really have much to suggest really.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
exciting, this update brings a lot of features and changes I'd mentioned in a post earlier in this thread. looking forward to trying it out later lol

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
This is the second game that has become my fav manual control game after Some Modelling Agency

For the first time in my life I have so much fun with the custom pose thing but... It's still a nightmare for a non-VR user... After a lot of posing modification the grab point for the whole character disappears... And I can no longer move them unless I reset them into a different position.

The grab/move points are around the left and right side of the pelvis that I noticed, not sure if there are other places I can grab to move the whole character

EDIT: Oh yea. It annoys me when I move around the character the vag stop stretching based on the size of inserted objects

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes