evins

Mar 14, 2020
So what is the best way to 'play' this game in VR? I have interactive toys but when trying to figure out how to actually interact with the characters things seem to really require you to put in a lot of work to get things lined up correctly. For example the bathroom scene seems like it is made for blowjobs/riding on the toilet but when I load it up things are pretty glitched out and clipping. What are some of your favorite things to do in Heat and strategy for doing them?

airorcode

Apr 2, 2018
it works fine for me by launching the .exe with wine ( ) your package manage will have it. only difference is it isn't quite as smooth as running through windows.
Wine has gotten really impressive these days. Do you run into many problems with it?

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
I know there is probably no point asking for features on this forum, but i think this game really could use mirrors - like in yiffalicous - you can just make mirroring window of customizable size and put/pose it anywhere ... would really enhance the first person experience imho... could i humbly ask some skilled modder bro if such thing would be possible?

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
I know there is probably no point asking for features on this forum, but i think this game really could use mirrors - like in yiffalicous - you can just make mirroring window of customizable size and put/pose it anywhere ... would really enhance the first person experience imho... could i humbly ask some skilled modder bro if such thing would be possible?
Entering character's POV regardless of pose would also be a great feature

Nigrojar

Aug 23, 2022
Where do I go to find DLC/poses for Anthro Heat?
I don't want to pay for their discord and the mods here are few and really hard to find.
and also does this game actually have mods all I see are reskins

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
Where do I go to find DLC/poses for Anthro Heat?
I don't want to pay for their discord and the mods here are few and really hard to find.
and also does this game actually have mods all I see are reskins
Primarily just the reskins/pose packs No mods because of the current state of the game. The main bulk of mods will likely appear when the game actually hits steam after having come out of the early stages of development and into the mid stages.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
talking about features, better IK for pose 2 would be nice too (like in blender, sfm etc.) maybe when you press grip, you move body while limbs stay in place (like with torso bone), and if you press grip and trigger you move everything like with root bone
I played a lot with Koikatsu and one of the element of the character maker was attaching random things to a char for new looks.
The way it worked was simply select the element you wanted and move it around either by hand or by an X/Y/Z slider. I think this game would benefit greatly from having that function especially if we could have it selectively on whole body and body parts.

Reactions: monkisuma

pooboto

Apr 11, 2023
I want to play the game on the oculus quest, but when I try to use it, it only plays the sound and it doesn't display anything? Any ideas?

Darkgurd

Jan 21, 2022
I want to play the game on the oculus quest, but when I try to use it, it only plays the sound and it doesn't display anything? Any ideas?
Check if your pc really has a compatible gpu with the Rift and if it does check your cables, the problem is probably not from the game (i use a quest 2) but try to use the game without any cracks or mods to see if you even see the paywall

Reactions: CeeZy

pooboto

Apr 11, 2023
I got it to work but I can't find the vore features of the game, if there are any. I have heard there are.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I got it to work but I can't find the vore features of the game, if there are any. I have heard there are.
Not certain where you heard that from... but there really isn't any (although I wouldn't mind some myself). At most you can do some rather basic macro/micro stuff and position yourself in areas, either through normal poses or custom ones, that give the illusion of vore. However there is little to no collision implemented on or in characters that makes it something that can reliably be done. Even less so as there is almost no internal structures modeled into the characters so you just start clipping through them and they appear empty and hollow inside.... it is a little disappointing that the tools are there but the actual required properties and designs are simply not.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes