otakunorth

Sep 8, 2020
Is there any way to disable or reduce sensitive on the touchpads on vive (1.0) controllers? every time I accidently touch them my character spins around or moves across the room

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Is there any way to disable or reduce sensitive on the touchpads on vive (1.0) controllers?
You can try going into the SteamVR Controller Settings & tweaking them in there. I'm not sure if there is sensitivity options, but you can probably change the left & right trackpad turning inputs to be press instead of touch, so you need a full click to turn.

norbrook

May 13, 2020
hello i need a little help i bough a quest2 (oculus) what do i need to do to run this game i tried steamvr and i cmpleted the tutorial pairing on oculus app but when i launch heat in steamvr it crashes everytime i dont know what to do pls send help

norbrook

May 13, 2020
First start SteamVR, wait at least 10 sec, and then start the game. It works perfectly fine on my OC2
do you have a rift connection ? i need little help bcs everytime on my quest 2 launch heat in steamvr it crashes so what i am doing bad ? do i need usb c to usb 3.0 ? but why it keep crashing

norbrook

May 13, 2020
anybody else having problems getting the game to start in VR? this last big steam update kind completely fucked VR as far as i can tell. i get constant "unknown cloud error" popups when exiting games and exiting steamVR, lots of people saying that they arent able to play mulitplayer games because of the cloud error, and people who have cloud completely disabled are also getting the error. lots of performance issues as well from what i understand. im using a reverb g2 and this is a brand new install of windows so i'm kinda pissed about this atm.
trying to play on my quest 2 everytime i launch it via steamvr whole shit freezes crashes flickers the pc svreen and sai some claud errors via steam

norbrook

May 13, 2020
do you have a rift connection ? i need little help bcs everytime on my quest 2 launch heat in steamvr it crashes so what i am doing bad ? do i need usb c to usb 3.0 ? but why it keep crashing
today i got the rift cable usb c usb A 3.2 gen still when i try to boot up the game via steamvr the game just freezes on black screen or crashes ( cant do written or read or som errors) idk how can i play heat on quest 2 i just i rly dont know now my head hurt where is the problem? the cable do i need something to reinstall jesus

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes