norbrook

May 13, 2020
today i got the rift cable usb c usb A 3.2 gen still when i try to boot up the game via steamvr the game just freezes on black screen or crashes ( cant do written or read or som errors) idk how can i play heat on quest 2 i just i rly dont know now my head hurt where is the problem? the cable do i need something to reinstall jesus
fixed on oculus quest 2 use airlink not the cable use wifi + virtual desktop oculus app for 20 dollars launch the app from oculus home and start heat u should be fine i dont know why its not working with link cable but okay quess im dumb again not future tech lmao stupid technology

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
$79160 (United States Dollars) (Seventy nine thousand, one hundred and sixty) and they can't pay Mega for unlimited bandwidth on their files?
Anthro gods bless users here reuploading the game to other hosts.

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
I recently find out that game characters need more emotes. What do you think, guys?
Like angry, disappointment, sexiness, scared, etc.
I'm dreaming of a game, where characters get the ChatGPT treatment with their AI, and will be able to realistically react to player and their actions, based on their personality. Something like the Vaudeville game.

Yes, Vaudeville is pretty crap-ish as it is, but bounds and leaps have been made, in just a few years, and we are so fkin close... seeing where we are at now, i kinda wish Heat was coming out 10 years later, could have been something even more amazing.

Just imagine the first AI furry VR game of HEATs graphic quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxafran
Aug 30, 2021
I'm dreaming of a game, where characters get the ChatGPT treatment with their AI, and will be able to realistically react to player and their actions, based on their personality. Something like the Vaudeville game.

Yes, Vaudeville is pretty crap-ish as it is, but bounds and leaps have been made, in just a few years, and we are so fkin close... seeing where we are at now, i kinda wish Heat was coming out 10 years later, could have been something even more amazing.

Just imagine the first AI furry VR game of HEATs graphic quality.
as long as i can activate/deactivate... uh... how do i put it... uh... questionable things... i am fine.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes