danrob

Modder
May 17, 2021
Whats the difference between pre-cracked and cracked?
Pre-cracked is the whole game along with the crack. The other one is just the one modified file for the crack if you want to get the game yourself elsewhere.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I wish someone had access to the discord to see the rest of the mods, anyway it is appreciated the fact that we can have some made by people from here and have access to the game for free

Lejendy

Sep 13, 2022
View attachment 2233411

Overview:
Welcome to Heat! An immersive adult video game featuring anthro characters. We focus on having detailed character interactions in a variety of fun scenarios, supporting both VR (through SteamVR) and traditional (2D) screens! (Although 2D mode is still experimental currently)

VR is NOT required to play this game.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-29
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: Edef -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Pre-Cracked. No need to crack.

DOWNLOAD
Precracked
Win
: - - -

Crack Only

Win: - - -

Extras: Game controls
Mod Tools: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks danrob for the link and crack!

View attachment 826412
Any mods?

Apr 10, 2022
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work
Hello! It's me again.. x3
Do you know if this kind of plugin/hack still works in the 0.5.2.2 version? I just revisited this old post and tried every step carefully and it wouldnt' anymore. :(

Can you guide me how can I get a newer version of this, please?

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Hello! It's me again.. x3
Do you know if this kind of plugin/hack still works in the 0.5.2.2 version? I just revisited this old post and tried every step carefully and it wouldnt' anymore. :(

Can you guide me how can I get a newer version of this, please?
Those are for version with IL2CPP compilation. Current versions are compiled with Mono. , and

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes