Potatolord68

Mar 24, 2021
Wanted to play it again since it's been a while since last time. re downloaded it, but when I tried to play it in VR (have a oculus rift S) it boots up fine but my hands are non existent, tried some different ways of booting the game (opening steam vr first, adding it to the oculus library and booting it through there) but no luck.. Has anyone had the same problem or maybe have an idea on how to fix it?

• Sad
Reactions: tdfox

norbrook

May 13, 2020
Wanted to play it again since it's been a while since last time. re downloaded it, but when I tried to play it in VR (have a oculus rift S) it boots up fine but my hands are non existent, tried some different ways of booting the game (opening steam vr first, adding it to the oculus library and booting it through there) but no luck.. Has anyone had the same problem or maybe have an idea on how to fix it?
and the steamvr is showing connected controllers? i dont think its a boot issue

carnage666

Aug 13, 2023
I saw that HEAT will have mod support.
What will we be able to do with mod support?
Can we add our own characters and props?
Can we also do more than one character interaction?

Reactions: monkisuma

Potatolord68

Mar 24, 2021
and the steamvr is showing connected controllers? i dont think its a boot issue
Yeah, they are seen as connected, I seems that the game has problems with applying controls. When I go into controller settings on the Steam VR overlay it tries infinitely load the control scheme, and when restarting the game it is loaded but still doesn't work. I don't exactly remember how i did it, but on one of my many attemps I managed somehow to get hands, but they were opposite (left is right and right is left) and still couldn't interact with anything.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I want my character to autofellatio, how can I do that?
not really an officially supported thing yet, tho i remain hopeful. i've tried to get most the characters into any kind of autofellatio pose and they dont flex the right way to really manage it, you could kinda fake it with atlas a couple versions ago but they made him less flexible in the recent updates, maybe has to do with how kissing or something else works. and you can kinda get vertex into an autofellatio pose but it doesnt work like you'd hope. it does if you detach his penis though lol

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Caerna and ftneko5

meimei1216

Mar 3, 2020
not really an officially supported thing yet, tho i remain hopeful. i've tried to get most the characters into any kind of autofellatio pose and they dont flex the right way to really manage it, you could kinda fake it with atlas a couple versions ago but they made him less flexible in the recent updates, maybe has to do with how kissing or something else works. and you can kinda get vertex into an autofellatio pose but it doesnt work like you'd hope. it does if you detach his penis though lol
What version did you do these poses with?

meimei1216

Mar 3, 2020
It's hard to get this pose...
Do you have any tips?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
It's hard to get this pose...
Do you have any tips?
if you're using the desktop mode I can't help because I've only used it in vr. all I really did for the seated pose was start with Atlas in the maturation pose, move his hand away and drag his head down iirc. don't think there was anything special I did for the other pose either other than fiddly positioning.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Hey 1-XZ, I noticed you never put the goth Marina skin into the discord. Do you not want it uploaded there. I would be fine with uploading it myself, I just want to make sure you get credited and if you even want it on there at all. Keep up the great work!
One question, has there been any news about a new update on Discord? I ask because lately they have not said anything on their patreon

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Hey 1-XZ, I noticed you never put the goth Marina skin into the discord. Do you not want it uploaded there. I would be fine with uploading it myself, I just want to make sure you get credited and if you even want it on there at all. Keep up the great work!
I didn't upload it because I try to put more original and complete mods on the Discord while I put my more "experimental" mods here.

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
New update can be found on kemono.

Changelog 0.5.3.0

• Hera complete model overhaul (still a wip tho)
  • Give Hera an optional pp (internal scalie pp!)
  • Add Hera Dialogue, voiced by CottontailVA!
  • Add a dynamic character x character licking system
  • Add a system to lip sync dialogue, used on Hera
  • Various fixes for modding
  • Add ability to teleport onto the chair
  • Fix spank redness
  • Fix toys not cumming after some menu shenanigans
  • Fix spawn random gloryhole character button
  • Make Atlas' titties not spaz out in cuddle poses
  • Fix Riley socks in the gym

James Marketh

Aug 8, 2021
So as of right now there's no way to get a dick bound to your character/playerbody in desktop ?
Intimate has that , seems like a big oversight even if it's meant to be VR

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes