Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I like this update for finally bringing another intersex character, hopefully in the future they will give those options to other female characters, and include more intersex characters, for now I am more than grateful

Aishafan

Sep 4, 2016
Changelog 0.5.3.0

• Hera complete model overhaul (still a wip tho)
  • Give Hera an optional pp (internal scalie pp!)
  • Add Hera Dialogue, voiced by CottontailVA!
  • Add a dynamic character x character licking system
  • Add a system to lip sync dialogue, used on Hera
  • Various fixes for modding
  • Add ability to teleport onto the chair
  • Fix spank redness
  • Fix toys not cumming after some menu shenanigans
  • Fix spawn random gloryhole character button
  • Make Atlas' titties not spaz out in cuddle poses
  • Fix Riley socks in the gym

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
I waiting for a mod add a body for non-vr players. I hope have it on future :unsure:
the only solution is to create the position with the character you like and then posses the one you want.

this is the way i'm currently playing the game, even if the DP is still buggin AF.

• Hey there
Reactions: LulaBR

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Oh my fucking god 76k a month that's ridiculous. I thought was the total amount raised or something furries really are something else huh.
It's good, there's a lot of effort and care put into it, and it deserves the money. I'm not sure what the problem is, here? Unless the issue is that it's a furry game that's making this much money?

Sorry it's not another RenPy visual novel with fullbright Daz3D assets made by someone with a poor grasp of the English language and no understanding of lighting and posing.

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017
It's good, there's a lot of effort and care put into it, and it deserves the money. I'm not sure what the problem is, here? Unless the issue is that it's a furry game that's making this much money?

Sorry it's not another RenPy visual novel with fullbright Daz3D assets made by someone with a poor grasp of the English language and no understanding of lighting and posing.
the renpy/vn spam is getting out of hand ngl

Sep 30, 2017
Just like how's there's a way to toggle a character to open or close their mouth, there needs to be a toggle for characters to look at you. I'm finding it irritating when making a new oral pose where instead of the duo getting busy, they wanna look at me like they're expecting something from me. They need to add a 'look at player' switch IMO

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
1692833608781.png
Am I the only person getting this virus warning when opening the rar file for cracked 5.3.0? Or is this a false positive?

Last edited:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
I risked it and unzipped it anyways. Seemed like Windows freaks out whenever it sees certain .exe files. Though i tried booting it up and was greeted by a black screen and nothing else. Also, i noticed some files were missing, like the entire Poses folder was not present. I had version 0.5.1.2 to compare contents
View attachment 2874099
Am I the only person getting this virus warning when opening the rar file for cracked 5.3.0? Or is this a false positive?
It is a false positive as my pc works just fine. but absent files :HideThePain:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
That specific genre is why I have like 200+ threads in my "ignore thread" list on here. Some of them have hundreds of pages of replies too, and I just don't get the appeal.
I guess the appeal is running on a phone if that means anything (doesn't to me)

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I risked it and unzipped it anyways. Seemed like Windows freaks out whenever it sees certain .exe files. Though i tried booting it up and was greeted by a black screen and nothing else. Also, i noticed some files were missing, like the entire Poses folder was not present. I had version 0.5.1.2 to compare contents

It is a false positive as my pc works just fine. but absent files :HideThePain:
I've had issues with downloads being corrupt or incomplete before, try re-downloading maybe?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes