Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
>>>> Add ability to teleport onto the chair
Where can I find that?
I could highlight it using the teleport pointer, but idk how to actually teleport to the chair. not sure if its because ive got a reverb g2 and something isnt bound right or if its something else.
1692466035190.png 1692466071189.png 1692466207407.png
looking forward to the rest of the characters getting updates and dialog lol. especially when they flesh out the dialog system so the characters can talk to each other, assuming that happens. wish i knew why its so crashy in VR for me though, gonna have to do some testing to see if i cant figure it out.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
The licking is only for the ass, I hope they add more "action" zones in different parts of the body.
I was so hyped and now I'm sad.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
The licking is only for the ass, I hope they add more "action" zones in different parts of the body.
I was so hyped and now I'm sad.
when i was playing with it last night i got hera to lick atlas's dick when he was flaccid and stopped once he was fully erect, poor guy still cant get blowjobs though, wish they'd fix that lol

• Sad
Reactions: ftneko5

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
I managed to clone them getting the max to 2 characters, then first picking penis Hera with any other character, then Hera doing the masturbation animation (7), then penis Hera in any other animation minus (7).
Was this bug possible before this update? Please do not report it, I really don't want it fixed.
Edit: it always been in the game, cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Not the biggest fan of the new Hera model, it's more refined sure, but she looks a lot softer.
Old Hera looked a bit more intimidating, a bit more serious if you will, the only stuff that needed fixing on the old model was her pussy, ass & feet.

Potatolord68

Mar 24, 2021
Yeah, they are seen as connected, I seems that the game has problems with applying controls. When I go into controller settings on the Steam VR overlay it tries infinitely load the control scheme, and when restarting the game it is loaded but still doesn't work. I don't exactly remember how i did it, but on one of my many attemps I managed somehow to get hands, but they were opposite (left is right and right is left) and still couldn't interact with anything.
Figured it out, when i placed the game on my ssd instead of my hdd it worked perfectly!

Oct 7, 2022
By the way Hera's speech is too quiet. I can't hear her voice even if I will enhance sound on MAX (I probably will be deaf after music). Vortex was pretty loud enough.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes