Mar 11, 2023
i don't know why, but it says the mods are enabled in the logs but nothing shows up in configuration? nor any of the mods actually work
Make sure none of the downloads corrupted. Also some of the mods might be older, and may be breaking the other mods, try one mod at a time to see what works, I literally just pulled all of them right from the discord, didn't look at what still worked.

Reactions: monkisuma

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
Make sure none of the downloads corrupted. Also some of the mods might be older, and may be breaking the other mods, try one mod at a time to see what works, I literally just pulled all of them right from the discord, didn't look at what still worked.
I tried the two dildos, the cum multiplier, and the character cap "remover" (it increases it to 10, but the game gets laggy at 3-4) and they all worked.

Mar 11, 2023
I tried the two dildos, the cum multiplier, and the character cap "remover" (it increases it to 10, but the game gets laggy at 3-4) and they all worked.
Yeah, those are newer mods, and the character cap one is supposed to be laggy, which is why it's capped in the first place. It's the skins that I have no idea about, some of them are from months ago and the games modding support has changed since.

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
Occasionally a user compiles a mod wrong causing it to only work by itself. If all mods disappear from the list, one mod is breaking the rest.

Not-A-ReAl-HuMOn

Aug 7, 2023
Hey, newbie here. idk what a lot of this computer talk means, but I've been trying to follow the download and install instructions and can't figure it out. Im using an oculus quest 2 and side quest to try and side load this on my headset but it's not transferring to side quest. I think I need an apk file for it to work in side quest. Is there an apk file for this anywhere? Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, newbie here. idk what a lot of this computer talk means, but I've been trying to follow the download and install instructions and can't figure it out. Im using an oculus quest 2 and side quest to try and side load this on my headset but it's not transferring to side quest. I think I need an apk file for it to work in side quest. Is there an apk file for this anywhere? Thank you.
PC only, you'd have to use your quest as a PCVR headset to play

LagJIy4

Nov 16, 2020
There is a .dll file alongside .info in the folder, just like with shrinking potions. When I got potions mod - potions exist, they emit particles upon being open (or "smashed") but nothing happens to the characters - I am starting to think that user has to move .dll by themselves.

In other words - what are requirements for ShrinkingPotions to work and what is "extra" functionality for 3-way wonder?
EDIT: maybe unity explorer is throwing a wrench at the whole thing?

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
There is a .dll file alongside .info in the folder, just like with shrinking potions. When I got potions mod - potions exist, they emit particles upon being open (or "smashed") but nothing happens to the characters - I am starting to think that user has to move .dll by themselves.

In other words - what are requirements for ShrinkingPotions to work and what is "extra" functionality for 3-way wonder?
EDIT: maybe unity explorer is throwing a wrench at the whole thing?
The shrinking potions only work on the player due to various issues. Works best in VR without fullbody. Player will slowly shrink if the menu is closed and you arent pressing the grab button. No need to move files on any mod ever aside from extracting the zip into the mods folder.

Reactions: LagJIy4

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Pixeldrain
New Modded package.

Does anyone have a better filehosting site, Pixeldrain is nice, but it will delete all these after a month. I have all the files, I just need a place to host them
i download it out of curiosity, but i can't figure it out how to install it, i put the "HeatModdingv5" folder into "Mods" in the HEAT folder, or...? real sorry for the question :HideThePain:

Mar 11, 2023
i download it out of curiosity, but i can't figure it out how to install it, i put the "HeatModdingv5" folder into "Mods" in the HEAT folder, or...? real sorry for the question :HideThePain:
This isn't exactly a mod, it's a modding tool, like a framework of sorts for mod developers to use in unity

Reactions: lololaut
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes