Apr 19, 2018
There isnt any tense air, i dont remember there being a candy cane dildo lmao
Chances are you weren't around when that update launched. as there is a version from a year ago that had a candy cane mod that I'm pretty sure is what the one dude is talking about. And also... pretty sure the tense air he's talking about is probably towards the comments you made to someone stating that people should ya know, have a bit more common sense and actually look before asking kind of thing for the mods stuff.

syllvia

May 30, 2019
tbh alot of these poser games feel really weird to me, both cuz moving these quasi realisitc looking people around feels like i'm doing something i shouldn't and cuz none of these games know what to do with your hands while trying to Do The Sex Stuff. But i do thnk the strongest part of this game is some of the automation on hands and mouths and such, ie, the characters to a degree will react to proper sex points if they're close enough. I think that goes a long way to making it feel less akwards than many others i've seen, cuz it feels like the characters are somewhat reactive to the world and not just weird dolls, and i hope they continue to push it further in that direction.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
When was the new cat coming? I want to the cat so bad.

New Update from the HeatVR Lot - 0.5.7.1

No, I don't have a download nor do I have a crack. Just notifying the thread that there is a new version available on Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found out cracks from recent versions sometimes work on newer releases.
Also that reindeer is hot as balls.

• Haha
Reactions: Mork_kai

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
I made poses for Vertex and Garret, I recommend using the Garret Slime skin from this:

(though any skin will work, the default ones too)

My pose:
View attachment Poses.rar

3333.png 22222.png 44444.png

Arms reset position if you unposses, so you gotta reload the pose to fix it, also make sure to "Unlock Head", too.
And if you want more dialog from Vertex, add a dildo to his ass and enable meme dialog.

You might have to adjust the scale on Garrets balls for them to not wildly wobble, usually going small and then back to medium big will make them slide smoothly up and doen Vertex' chest.

Sometimes Garret also just floats in mid air, so just load his pose twice or 3 times to fix it.

Last edited:

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
lol i love rileys new voice "draw a penis!! GASP. draw a penis ON the penis!!"
I love how bratty and loud he is until you pick up the blowtorch

Today I was browsing broadcasts on steam...
After a while I got a bit of a strange feeling. The background was so familiar...
Screenshots are not loading for me except one :(, and you censored your username everywhere except where it's the biggest...

Reactions: _SP_

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
I love how bratty and loud he is until you pick up the blowtorch

Screenshots are not loading for me except one :(, and you censored your username everywhere except where it's the biggest...
Oh! Thanks for pointing it out. (y)
It's not a coincidence because it's just a nickname, that's not how I'm registered on steam ;)
Primarily not the name what I wanted to hide...

I don't know why you can't see the pictures :unsure:

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
I need help

when using pcvr My hands are frozen on the floor and I have no way of moving them

Im using an oculus
Nvm I’m the big dumb
Turning off ovras/ moving the folder to my desktop worked (idk why)
This usually happens when the VR headset and controllers are they are active but there is no motion tracking. :unsure:

When you launch an unknown sources VR application (if you only use an Oculus home to OpenXR), Oculus automatically included game in the Oculus library list. (and register where the application should be run from)
And when you move a game to a different folder and then launch the game, Oculus home if it doesn't find its original path, it won't forward the motion data.

So if you move a game to another folder must be re-added or delete it to the Oculus home library because you can no modify the old one. o_O

I think that solves the problem.

Mar 21, 2022
Bluh, my pc keeps saying the 5.7.0 cracked download is a virus... is anyone else getting this issue?
I didn't get this warning on any other version when downloading so I'm a little sketched out....

Edit: specifically, a Trojan, Windows Defender keeps quarantining the file.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
Bluh, my pc keeps saying the 5.7.0 cracked download is a virus... is anyone else getting this issue?
I didn't get this warning on any other version when downloading so I'm a little sketched out....

Edit: specifically, a Trojan, Windows Defender keeps quarantining the file.
My Windows Defender says the same and I keep ignore it. It's always delete any my hacks or hacked tools.
Also I never distribute any virus.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes