Tempiitemp

Nov 18, 2023
Have the same I
Somehow my mods don't work at all in this new build. in 5.7.0 they still worked fine, but in this new build i see the mods appear in the mod configuration, I've them enabled, but the skins just won't load in at all, none of them
My mods didn't work either, but didn't know if I was doing it wrong.

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
Somehow my mods don't work at all in this new build. in 5.7.0 they still worked fine, but in this new build i see the mods appear in the mod configuration, I've them enabled, but the skins just won't load in at all, none of them
I know some do work like marinas futa gal and goth mommy for example. You have to select the skin under the skin tab.

xipeho

May 16, 2023
I love how bratty and loud he is until you pick up the blowtorch
Riley's voice acting is really fun, especially the variations of "pet the foooox" and that he actually follows through with his threat of biting. Thanks for pointing it out, would have missed it otherwise!

Sep 21, 2018
I'm having a hard time getting the game to work on a Quest 3. This and Intimate. For whatever reason, both games just crash while starting. Also, both games run fine in the 2D/non-vr mode. I've randomly managed to run this once, but only at the lowest (20%) resolution set in SteamVR, so I was thinking it could by my 1660ti not being strong enough. Also *sometimes*, every few launches I get "The memory could not be written" error. Idk if it has to do with storage or RAM, so I tried launching from different drives (without success).

Other games that seem more demanding (project wingman for example) run completely fine on full resolution though, so I have no idea what the problem is. Issue is the same whether I play with a link cable or through SteamLink or through Oculus Link :t

Any ideas?

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I'm having a hard time getting the game to work on a Quest 3. This and Intimate. For whatever reason, both games just crash while starting. Also, both games run fine in the 2D/non-vr mode. I've randomly managed to run this once, but only at the lowest (20%) resolution set in SteamVR, so I was thinking it could by my 1660ti not being strong enough. Also *sometimes*, every few launches I get "The memory could not be written" error. Idk if it has to do with storage or RAM, so I tried launching from different drives (without success).

Other games that seem more demanding (project wingman for example) run completely fine on full resolution though, so I have no idea what the problem is. Issue is the same whether I play with a link cable or through SteamLink or through Oculus Link :t

Any ideas?
First off, try clearing out your temporary and unneeded files. On Windows, open the start menu and search for Disk Cleanup. Open that and select the drive or drives that you wish to clean. Verify your selections and click ok.

From there, double check that you have your graphics driver updated. For NVidia cards, you can go to their site to find the one you need:

Now restart your computer to make sure everything is stable as cleaning up and installing drivers can require a restart to make sure stray files are properly removed and new files are properly running.

Then after the computer is restarted and fully up and running, open Steam. Make sure SteamVR is updated but you don't need to open it now.

Now, depending on how you try running a game in VR this part might vary a bit. I personally use the Oculus desktop app for launching VR games. You can download it from their site here:

If using the desktop app method linked above, open it up and make sure there's no updates for it. Make sure your headset is linked up to it as well and is active. Go into the library tab and click the + icon in the top right. Navigate to wherever you have the game installed and choose the Heat.exe file to add. After confirming that you should now see the game listed in your library.

From here, put on your Quest and get to the home screen. I usually use the airlink method but the cable should work fine too. From the home screen menu bar, click on the Quick Setting button (it's the one with your time, battery, and connection indicator in it on the left near your icon) and choose Quest Link from that new menu. Select your computer which should be visible if you set up everything right and connect to it.

A new area and menu will load up after a moment. You then click upon the library tab at the bottom (should be a book icon) and you should see any games that were in the library tab of the Oculus app on your computer. Just click on the game you want to run and SteamVR should automatically launch alongside the game and allow it to run in your headset.

If, at this point, something now doesn't work then you should look into SteamVR and try resetting all settings in it to make sure it isn't causing problems for you. If that doesn't work then look into any antivirus or firewall systems you have to make sure they aren't blocking traffic from your computer to your headset. If they are either enable those ports or add exceptions to the apps you need (Oculus desktop app, Heat or other games, and SteamVR/Steam) and try again. If you are still having problems then you might have something else incompatible that is causing issues. In that case you might just have to troubleshoot potential problems on your own as I wouldn't be sure of what else might cause it to happen.

Reactions: JeezusUwU

satanbear

Apr 25, 2020
I can start the game in my quest3 but the controller cannot be used,all I can do is look...And I found player’s hand is stuck on the floor

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
done,just put the game file on the desktop.And hope to add some chubby characters in the future,like daddy bear:ROFLMAO:
Would be nice but I doubt it.

The current implementation of characters is already horrible.
Constantly clipping and seizure twitching movement balls and dicks and tails when colliding.
Animations making penises clip through and then go backwards through their own body.
Moving arms and legs breaking the body polygons.

Now imagine what a chubby / musclegut character would have for issues with it currently being like that on super thin characters.

Sep 10, 2021
done,just put the game file on the desktop.And hope to add some chubby characters in the future,like daddy bear:ROFLMAO:
There's already Marina, but I get that she's only one. The main artist working on the characters mostly does the kinda "average hot" build, and I assume that they want the game to appeal to the most people. This will certainly be helped once they come out with a devkit for modders to create and rig their own characters. I'm personally excited for this because we'll be able to get copyrighted characters (which is like 80% of the furry fandom's content).

Reactions: Lolwut365

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
There's already Marina, but I get that she's only one. The main artist working on the characters mostly does the kinda "average hot" build, and I assume that they want the game to appeal to the most people. This will certainly be helped once they come out with a devkit for modders to create and rig their own characters. I'm personally excited for this because we'll be able to get copyrighted characters (which is like 80% of the furry fandom's content).
A modding kit with instructions for adding characters already exists. Character mods just aren’t being made given high complexity and time investment. Scripts to make the process easier are in the works but even automating every possible step, they will still require dozens of hours of time investment for one character.

satanbear

Apr 25, 2020
A modding kit with instructions for adding characters already exists. Character mods just aren’t being made given high complexity and time investment. Scripts to make the process easier are in the works but even automating every possible step, they will still require dozens of hours of time investment for one character.
I think it's still simpler than learning to make models and mods from scratch

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
I think it's still simpler than learning to make models and mods from scratch
No. It’s not simpler. Even if you find a compatible model that needs no work (unlikely). It requires a couple dozen animations and sound clips along with **extremely** intimate knowledge of Unity Engine. The only game development skill you could get away with not having is coding.

If someone ever makes character mods for people on commission, the price point could easily be 1000$.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
No. It’s not simpler. Even if you find a compatible model that needs no work (unlikely). It requires a couple dozen animations and sound clips along with **extremely** intimate knowledge of Unity Engine. The only game development skill you could get away with not having is coding.

If someone ever makes character mods for people on commission, the price point could easily be 1000$.
pretty close to the mark I'd guess, similar amount of work as making a vtuber model or vrchat avatar, modeling, rigging, etc

GenXenophile

Dec 7, 2023
In my previous post I mentioned an Aurora skin that would not work. I should also mention that I made a mistake...the skin in question is for Marina. I believe the filename is Marina_Penny_Orca version somehing or other. It's a shame I can't get it running. Marina is the best reason for me to play the game! So I will ask if anyone knows of Marina skins that will work with versions 5.50 and up. My searches yield nothing. Any ideas?

GenXenophile

Dec 7, 2023
Oh hell...never mind the question I last posted. I gotta lay off the coffee, because I found what I was looking for mere minutes after asking something un-necessary. My apologies to all.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
where can I find mods?
Literally the fourth person I've replied to with the same link lmao
I'm boutta act up I swear. I don't have a clue how tf you managed to find this thread considering you obviously don't know how to use a search bar. It's riiiiight there; simply click on it and then type what you want to search for - magical, I know.
1704174072930.png

Here's the list of mods, by the way; Do better...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes