ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
It was uploaded on Kemono. Here's an image version with current standings:

View attachment 3256268
Thanks mate.

>hard dom top Garret is winning by a landslide without any chance of being overturned
>when you can choose ANY of the other two
>literally ANY of the other two would be acceptable
why do I even care at this point, I will just mute his ass and turn him into whatever I already fantasized him as, regardless.

Last edited:

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks mate.

>hard dom top Garret is winning by a landslide without any change of being overturned
why do I even care at this point, I will just mute his ass and turn him into whatever I already fantasized him as, regardless.
pretty much what I do with reilly because his VA is kind of annoying lol.

LightSong

Sep 30, 2018
Thanks mate.

>hard dom top Garret is winning by a landslide without any chance of being overturned
I mean, just to provide the opposite viewpoint, I'm really happy that hard dom is winning for Garret, since it fits with how I like to imagine the character (And how he has been described before by the devs/on the website). The game already has other characters that fit softer/switchier archetypes too, so I think your post is a little overdramatic with the "why do I even care at this point", even if I understand it can be disappointing when a poll doesn't go the way you want.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
I mean, just to provide the opposite viewpoint, I'm really happy that hard dom is winning for Garret, since it fits with how I like to imagine the character (And how he has been described before by the devs/on the website). The game already has other characters that fit softer/switchier archetypes too, so I think your post is a little overdramatic with the "why do I even care at this point", even if I understand it can be disappointing when a poll doesn't go the way you want.
Because he is the only plantigrade character with decent feet, because he is the hottest of all males by a landslide, and because I'm a hard dom myself and you don't mix hard doms, it's like pouring cold water on boiling oil, recipe for disaster. That's by I headcanoned him so hard since I started playing 3 years ago.
Yes, I know the description in his bio, that's exactly why I wanted to vote in that poll for a change.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
Because he is the only plantigrade character with decent feet, because he is the hottest of all males by a landslide, and because I'm a hard dom myself and you don't mix hard doms, it's like pouring cold water on boiling oil, recipe for disaster. That's by I headcanoned him so hard since I started playing 3 years ago.
Yes, I know the description in his bio, that's exactly why I wanted to vote in that poll for a change.
Now that I think about it, interchangeable voice packs would probably solve such complaints and add more variety, yes? Riley's voice on Garret would be the funniest thing ever. :ROFLMAO:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Huh. Looks like that Unreleased Snow Leopard is winning now.
Edit: nvm, thought the image led to a live vote count. my bad :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Phil652

Sep 23, 2020
when i load the game after like 10 seconds the whole game freezes and it never did this does anyone know a fix (im on oculus)

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Now that I think about it, interchangeable voice packs would probably solve such complaints and add more variety, yes? Riley's voice on Garret would be the funniest thing ever. :ROFLMAO:
i mean, If it were up to me i'd say they should just record all the alternative voice lines as well so the player can pick a personality, or so they can have a larger pool of lines to pull from if/when they start adding more AI/interactions to the characters.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I'm surprised no one has modded in a tentacle room. Just use the spine from a tail and the collision from the pussy toy.

MrMorrogh

Jan 4, 2024
Every time I try to add any Atlas skins, I get a "Character name (Atlas) not found". As far as I can tell I'm installing the mods correctly (extracting to mod folder)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes