Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
Wait, do the upcoming personalities mean that I wouldn't be able to play with Atlas' and Garret's butts and/or fuck them since they would be tops? Would they just constantly express not liking to get fucked even if I still am able to do it? If this is the case, then I'm going to be majorly disappointed... I am really interested in the dialogue, so I would hate to have to shut them up.

I don't know why they don't just give each character dialogue lines for every personality type so everyone can be happy... I wouldn't mind letting Garret or Atlas take the lead, but what if I want to change it up with them and put them in their places instead, you know? Same thing with Emmy, Vertex and Riley/Avery (not the girls tho because i'm gay lol)

EDIT: It doesn't help that Garret and Atlas both have poses where they literally bend over with their hands on the wall and stick their asses out. Atlas also has two poses out of seven in the Bedroom: pose three where he is on the bed on all fours getting fucked, and pose five where he is on his knees with his hands on his ankles waiting for a cock in his mouth...

Last edited:

Athynius

Aug 17, 2021
Probably a stupid question and been answered somewhere in the 49 pages of comments, but where do I find mods for this game?

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.8.0 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.8.0 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG
  • Give Astera an optional PP and give her removable parts
  • Add new Riley/Garret/Atlas threesome
  • New Dadbod Atlas, Star Captain Marina, Tropical Emmy, Druid Aurora, and Demon Riley skins from Sidekick
  • Fix Atlas character skins for modding and other modding changes
  • Make the popup that tells people their game is in invalid directory and won't work even more clear that the game is in invalid directory and won't work
  • Update Stuffed Atlas skin
  • Add renders to the new skins to the menus

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes