notyourbizffs

Jan 6, 2023
Is it that hard for them to add non VR full body support? I remember people asked for it for years
(From what i can muster) Fullbody just calculates where your hands are, places your body's hands there, for feet idk much (probably guesstimates from the sensors on your VR headset).
They would need to make it from the ground up, which i'm guessing would come after release.
they would have to make a bunch of controls work n such, its not as easy to do as just ctrl+C crtl+V
But maybe sometime in the future they do add it.

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.8.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.8.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG

• Marina has a new way of handling her collision around her nethers and breasts, test it out please
  • Put cabin back to normal
  • Update all astera anims so her penis (if applicable) is in the right position
  • Fix skins having some parts of the mesh enabled or disabled
  • Fix collision on dadbod Atlas and chubby Marina
  • Fix Synth dicks becoming chrome when swapping skins
  • Fix Emmy's dick not getting sweaty
  • Fix Vertex and Astera vibrating in pose 1
  • Fix character meshes disappearing when looking away
  • Fix scaling on Synth dicks
  • Update hint text on the welder

Sep 30, 2017
Heat 0.5.8.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:
Pixeldrain

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.8.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pixeldrain

CHANGELOG

• Marina has a new way of handling her collision around her nethers and breasts, test it out please
  • Put cabin back to normal
  • Update all astera anims so her penis (if applicable) is in the right position
  • Fix skins having some parts of the mesh enabled or disabled
  • Fix collision on dadbod Atlas and chubby Marina
  • Fix Synth dicks becoming chrome when swapping skins
  • Fix Emmy's dick not getting sweaty
  • Fix Vertex and Astera vibrating in pose 1
  • Fix character meshes disappearing when looking away
  • Fix scaling on Synth dicks
  • Update hint text on the welder
Heh, time for a lil me time
Thx for the update

Mcoff

May 5, 2021
Vr mode wont work for me, I use air link on a quest 2 via steamvr and whenever it tries to open the game, a unity loading screen pops up for a few seconds and crashes. In short desktop mode works but not vr mode, not sure why

Reactions: Edp445 3603
Sep 30, 2017
what does the GutWrecker and 3-Way_Wonder mods do?
Im also wondering what the 3-way-wonder is too. When i load up the mod, it turns out to be a knotted dildo with a handle. i was hoping it'd be a 3-way fleshlight but it aint. Guess the Double Ended Sleeve mod will have to do ig.

FattyMike

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone have a problem on 0.5.8.1 where it keeps saying "Mods loading"? Not even any error messages or anything, the mods just keep loading forever. When I check the rooms, the modded ones are there, but the skin section is completely empty for all of the characters. This is the first anything like this has happened, hope they will fix it in the next version.

Edit: Removing Penny the Orca skin and Astera's nipples fixed it

Edit 2: Just found out clothing in character options doesn't show up on characters, therefore doesn't work. Even without any mods installed at all.

Last edited:

januszjnb1211

Jun 11, 2022
Any working Marina skin mods? I can't load these I have, it's just straight up not working, it shows "Mods Loading..." infinitely... Without them it works. Such a shame, goth shark was my favourite skin...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.5.8.1Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Does anyone in the official server knows or can share any concept art of the new feline character? The wait has been kinda long and we still dont have any info at all, as far as I'm aware

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laikathespacedog21
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes