Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Honestly I might just be stupid and this is an option that exists which I've missed but... Is there any possibly way to disable the toys at all?

I can't be the only one who gets kinda annoyed with them, especially in the bedroom location. First thing I have to do is just clear the bed by brushing all of them away but that just puts them on the floor. Would be a lot easier and cleaner if you could just disable them from the menu.

Apr 19, 2018
Honestly I might just be stupid and this is an option that exists which I've missed but... Is there any possibly way to disable the toys at all?

I can't be the only one who gets kinda annoyed with them, especially in the bedroom location. First thing I have to do is just clear the bed by brushing all of them away but that just puts them on the floor. Would be a lot easier and cleaner if you could just disable them from the menu.
I mean, there is an option to actually put them wherever you want in the air. But I don't recall or know of any option that would hide any of them.

Random_BlackWolf

Mar 23, 2020

There is an option in the settings tab. At least it used to be because I used it after they added eggs in one of the Easter updates. They were a real pain because they tended to roll around the room, destroying the framerate. But honestly, I'm not sure if this option is still there.

Ktxneb

Jun 5, 2023
Anyone have a problem on 0.5.8.1 where it keeps saying "Mods loading"? Not even any error messages or anything, the mods just keep loading forever. When I check the rooms, the modded ones are there, but the skin section is completely empty for all of the characters. This is the first anything like this has happened, hope they will fix it in the next version.

Edit: Removing Penny the Orca skin and Astera's nipples fixed it

Edit 2: Just found out clothing in character options doesn't show up on characters, therefore doesn't work. Even without any mods installed at all.
wait, wheres that Astera mod at? can't find it in the doc.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023

Is this another Berenstein Bears moment or did the option got removed? Because I swear at some point there was an option to disable the toys from spawning

Reactions: Random_BlackWolf

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
Anyone have a problem on 0.5.8.1 where it keeps saying "Mods loading"? Not even any error messages or anything, the mods just keep loading forever. When I check the rooms, the modded ones are there, but the skin section is completely empty for all of the characters. This is the first anything like this has happened, hope they will fix it in the next version.

Edit: Removing Penny the Orca skin and Astera's nipples fixed it

Edit 2: Just found out clothing in character options doesn't show up on characters, therefore doesn't work. Even without any mods installed at all.
They have options for clothing?

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
the m0ds folder hasn't been updated since september, anyone know why? (used a 0 so it doesn't show up in the search and clog it)

Mar 11, 2023
the mods folder hasn't been updated since september, anyone know why? (used a 0 so it doesn't show up in the search and clog it)
it's two things
1. There have been 2 new mods that have released since I last updated it several months ago, (I think one was just a fix for an old mod)
2. I have decided to stop uploading poses, the formatting is super inconsistent & would take me far more time than it's worth to rename & get in-game photos of everything

But mainly to point 1, there just aren't a lot of mods being made, but looking at the mod discussion page on the discord there is some promising stuff on the horizons, especially with new character mods as they make it easier to mod.

Also just noticed this now, the new modding tools actually got released, which helps streamline character creation.
1706760585050.png 1706760621833.png

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
WO
it's two things
1. There have been 2 new mods that have released since I last updated it several months ago, (I think one was just a fix for an old mod)
2. I have decided to stop uploading poses, the formatting is super inconsistent & would take me far more time than it's worth to rename & get in-game photos of everything

But mainly to point 1, there just aren't a lot of mods being made, but looking at the mod discussion page on the discord there is some promising stuff on the horizons, especially with new character mods as they make it easier to mod.

Also just noticed this now, the new modding tools actually got released, which helps streamline character creation.
View attachment 3314297 View attachment 3314298
that's promising

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes