JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
i still want the lates version of the mod tool one in the mod thing on google drive is outdated i saw a post that saud v 9 so it miught be that ine or a even newer version but can someone upload it for us

cunni

Mar 30, 2019
If you are new to vr or prone to motion sickness, you will probably have a bad time when possessing characters. Lots of weird angles and movements. If you are the first case, then it will eventually go away.
yea, just got my headset less than a week ago. every other game gives me no problems. im def going to try again after a while tho.

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
does anyone know, why i can't use any scripts, that are listest in the modding guide???
i don't have any of these, the mod tool v9 doesn't have it and i can't find them online...
would be nice if someone can help me out here
i even can't edit any skins or something else, this is weird.

Last edited:

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
does anyone know, why i can't use any scripts, that are listest in the modding guide???
i don't have any of these, the mod tool v9 doesn't have it and i can't find them online...
would be nice if someone can help me out here
i even can't edit any skins or something else, this is weird.
you need to get the .dll files with same name as the things in the dll folder inside the mod tool thing from one of the folders inside the heat_data folder of your download of game then copy and paste it in there then copy the dll folder and paste into the assets folde as well also modding is in early stages right now so yeah

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
you need to get the .dll files with same name as the things in the dll folder inside the mod tool thing from one of the folders inside the heat_data folder of your download of game then copy and paste it in there then copy the dll folder and paste into the assets folde as well also modding is in early stages right now so yeah
Thanks for your help, came a lot further then befor, but i'm missing out "Mod_Char Reference Container script" and some more
i uploaded a ss from modcharexample.f hope you can help me out telling me what scripts im missing and how i get them xD

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
Thanks for your help, came a lot further then befor, but i'm missing out "Mod_Char Reference Container script" and some more
i uploaded a ss from modcharexample.f hope you can help me out telling me what scripts im missing and how i get them xD
Missing scripts still means you don’t have all of the required dlls. Also, Mod_CharReferenceCcontainer requires dlls from the latest release, 0.5.8.2

Tama-Chan

May 24, 2017
That would be the scene mods, they take a while to load, devs talked about and said they are trying to fix it.
I've got the Lovense USB adapter and it works flawlessly, I don't have to change anything or start up Intiface in advance, for it to work.

If you don't have such a specific Brand Named USB dongle, just start up Intiface first before starting up the game. Oh and don't connect to your toy through Windows Bluetooth, that can cause issues. Just let Intiface take care of that.

Oh and in regards to Intiface, don't forget to click "Start Scanning" under the Devices tab. It should start looking for, and then finding, your toy(s)

PS: Lovense Connect is a bit hit-or-miss, in my personal experience
Do you or anyone got any specifics for using toys other than lovense? Lovense toys have no trouble for me connecting to the game through either protocol. Also have no problem connecting them to my pc with either the special dongle to lovense connect or generic bluetooth to intiface. Bought another toy that connects fine to intiface and xtoys. Heat doesn't even acknowledge it's existence.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes