JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
anyone got mods where its custom made/moddled characters like ones that were made from scratch for the game not just retexture of the ones from the base game aka what you get when you download if so please post them

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
anyone got mods where its custom made/moddled characters like ones that were made from scratch for the game not just retexture of the ones from the base game aka what you get when you download if so please post them
Nobody has made a completed character mod yet. They take dozens of hours of work even with the new partially automated workflow.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
If I could get access to the Discord I would make and update my own mod folder, but the fact I have to pay them a monthly just to be there, and even worse, they are making $81000 a month while still barely making any progress with each update, really deters me from giving them even $2.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
If I could get access to the Discord I would make and update my own mod folder, but the fact I have to pay them a monthly just to be there, and even worse, they are making $81000 a month while still barely making any progress with each update, really deters me from giving them even $2.
I have ended my sub to them because i was low on cash but seeing how my discord access ceases to exist the moment i end i dont think i will ever pay them more money maybe if they ever get us a steam release but probably not even then.

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
I have ended my sub to them because i was low on cash but seeing how my discord access ceases to exist the moment i end i dont think i will ever pay them more money maybe if they ever get us a steam release but probably not even then.
You needed to go to the ServerAccess channel while you were subscribed and follow the instructions there. Then you keep access permanently to the entire discord including mods, even if you only subscribed once at the 2$ tier.

if you can prove that you were a subscriber at one point and ask for a mod in the free section of the Discord, they can restore your server access.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
anyone got the updated multiply cum mod since in the google drive folder its only up to v1.1 when i heard there was a v2.0 out now

chinyaluz

Dec 15, 2021
vore.....Nooooooooo... where is the new big cat
I think they put him/her in the big 6.0 version update
(There are some of my personal, it seems that the author is more interested in the bent legs, hoping that there will be an update or MOD to replace the foot model in the future, after all, the Emmy type of claws are also very popular)

Reactions: Deepcold_Loong
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes