Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.9.0 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.9.0 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG

• Add Vore kink! Includes new vore poses and stomach internal scene.
  • Allow player to scale even lower
  • Add new collision to all characters to make them easier to walk on top of
  • Hopefully fix rare case where Hera's vag gets all twisty
  • Fix Hera/Atlas duo events
  • Add a slider for command mode to increase the amount an action needs to be performed, so that commands aren't cycled through too fast
  • Fix rotation in 2d mode so characters don't go off kilter
  • Update height offset binding to go in intervals of 5 instead of 1
  • Fix physics issues when Atlas is getting sucked
  • Fix tails clipping through things
  • Fix scroll speed when hovering over buttons to be consistent
  • Fix scroll bar not updating and cutting off menu items when the list is filtered
  • Fix Atlas dadbod collision
  • Fix aurora nails for skin swapping
  • Fix radial menu when swapping away from duo pose

Known issues
- Possession doesn't work at Vore's.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Okay, here is a funny complaint, that most regulars in this thread will see coming.
As other user said, I'm more than happy your kink got added, even if I dont share it.
But, that said, I remember the early "ads" for this game in like 2020, they very consistently featured interacting with the characters feet, alongside the normal non-fetish stuff like genitals and toys.
So, my complain is, why they ditched it like that, completely neglecting it for years until the recent, very crappy character autolick feature? Thats it, just an autolick feature?
>but they also featured the micro-macro mechanics
micro-macro while understandably overlapping with vore, its not exclusive to, and even the micro-macro promo video showed interaction with feet but not with maws (the boop doesnt count)

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Okay, here is a funny complaint, that most regulars in this thread will see coming.
As other user said, I'm more than happy your kink got added, even if I dont share it.
But, that said, I remember the early "ads" for this game in like 2020, they very consistently featured interacting with the characters feet, alongside the normal non-fetish stuff like genitals and toys.
So, my complain is, why they ditched it like that, completely neglecting it for years until the recent, very crappy character autolick feature? Thats it, just an autolick feature?
micro-macro while understandably overlapping with vore, its not exclusive to, and even the micro-macro promo video showed interaction with feet but not with maws (the boop doesnt count)
Them just adding something thats very barebones and moving onto other stuff, leaving said added content to be neglected for a long time is nothing new. The 2 pose (posing) is a good example, it was left for a long time and is still very meh even after they did something with it.

I used to almost religiously support this game until i noticed that VERY pattern, i'm ever so glad i stopped long ago. That and i stopped because other projects seemed a lot more interesting.

Reactions: monkisuma

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
Everyone else is complaining on the grounds of "vore is ewwwwww"

I'm just concerned about what having that option for every character will do to the game's frame-rate. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dot7z

cunni

Mar 30, 2019
Everyone else is complaining on the grounds of "vore is ewwwwww"

I'm just concerned about what having that option for every character will do to the games frame rate. :unsure:
hmm, yea. i wonder if its going to be rendered at all times or just in certain poses.

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
Well... that wasn't exactly a "Vore"

it's more of a new scene than anything else...
Not even the jaw is changed for different characters, it's the "same place" regardless of which mouth you go under

I don't like this ridiculous fetish or macro, but it makes for a good "Halloween" place.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
How the vore works (or lack there-of) is that the characters in the bedroom have a pose where they are knelt down by the edge of the bed with their head resting on it and waiting. From there you have to manually scale yourself down to almost the smallest you can go, get on the bed, and walk over to them and they will open their mouth for you.

From there you can teleport onto the tongue and that's about it.... you try walking back any and you either just collide with unseen objects or just simply clip through everything. What you are supposed to do from this point is open up your scene selection to see a new Vore scene. Loading that will start you off in a properly scaled mouth (that looks the same regardless of character you chose originally it seems) with a small lantern next to you on the tongue. From there you just walk straight back and down the throat, which is overall rather wide, and continue down at a slight slope back. Continuing further it just seems to open up more all the way down into the stomach. All of the toys, markers, and blowtorch are just floating around randomly down there with the markers clustered together in a line when you first enter.

All you can do in here is just spawn in the other characters as you could in the normal bedroom scene and interact with them in the same way. This seems like a very crude attempt at vore content and more that they just made another scene in which you have to walk a ways to even get to a point where you can see other characters that you spawn in as you could in a normal scene.

I'm sure most people, including myself, thought it was going to be a detailed inside part of each character and so actually proper surface collision on/in characters.... but nope. Just a new scene that is you standing inside a mock-up of a mouth of one of the characters that you can casually walk back and down the throat of only to find a few normal poses for the characters placed all the way back in the stomach that you interact with as normal.

To make it worse is that it's actually just a skybox picture of the bedroom scene outside of the vore scene and you can easily clip out of the area by just walking down the path... which has you fall forever with the unmoving bedroom scene around you until you open your menu and it teleports you back onto the tongue.

Dineesh Shahiz

Sep 15, 2022
There are triggers to teleport you into/out of the vore scene, but the mouth triggers are a bit unreliable. It's just easier to use the menu.

flarre69

Jan 11, 2022
I'm sure most people, including myself, thought it was going to be a detailed inside part of each character and so actually proper surface collision on/in characters.... but nope. Just a new scene that is you standing inside a mock-up of a mouth of one of the characters that you can casually walk back and down the throat of only to find a few normal poses for the characters placed all the way back in the stomach that you interact with as normal.

To make it worse is that it's actually just a skybox picture of the bedroom scene outside of the vore scene and you can easily clip out of the area by just walking down the path... which has you fall forever with the unmoving bedroom scene around you until you open your menu and it teleports you back onto the tongue.
I think this was, as some other users have mentioned, possibly a performance consideration and VR comfort as well. Even though I do like sizeplay I think the vore update wasn't the best. Being picked up and swallowed with voice lines and sound effects would have been a lot better though I do see how this could make some users nauseous from the motion. Any sizeplay player/npc animation at all would have been cool. I think a transition into a stomach scene instead of the current mock-up mouth would also have been better once you had been swallowed. I'm sure they could have done that quite convincingly by fading the screen to black along with sound effects or something after the character closed their mouth or whatever.

Another thing is the lack of sound effects/voice lines from the character that supposedly just vored you from inside the stomach. There's a heartbeat and stomach noises but no booming voice from the character teasing you or anything. It's kind of boring in there in fact. I think they could have done a lot more with that idea. I feel like the stomach scene wouldn't even really be necessary if they had just faded to black and let the world outside continue as normal but with a sound filter to make the voices more muffled and boomy and with sound effects. You could have things going on outside like a sex scene or whatever the fuck you wanted. It's not like you would actually be able to see inside them anyway.

I did like that they reduced the minimum player size and updated the hitboxes of the characters but they removed some other hitboxes in the process. Previously you could go inside the anus and vagina of characters which isn't possible anymore. I also fell through Garret's and Atlas' penises when trying to stand on them as they were masturbating but I was able to stand on their hand or wrist. Also when changing size the playerbody height offset becomes all kinds of fucked up over time so falling through characters or the world isn't that uncommon either. Getting vored is also quite buggy in VR mainly due to hitboxes but I'm sure they will fix this for the public release.

I did like one thing though and that was getting vored by characters as they climax as they will usually jerk their head back and forth causing you to be vored. Riley especially as he lays on the bed. But again getting transported to the mock-up mouth is kinda meh. Like riley is orgasming one second and the next it goes quiet. Would rather be in the stomach hearing his orgasm and hearing a voice line. Ironically the climax becomes anticlimactic. As with a lot of things in this game I fear that vore and sizeplay will just end up being neglected.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JacobBig
Oct 7, 2022
Seems like I was wrong - devs really decreased game performance with the last updates.
I had stable 50-60 fps with my 11400f and RTX 2060 Super at 3840x2160, but now I have 10-20 during interact with girls's private parts. I tried anything and nothing changes.
Game lagging very hard and sometimes camera freezes.
Also I tried to change game screen resolution to 1920x1080/2560x1440 but got only stable 60 fps out of sex scenes.

googlemcb

Dec 5, 2021
Theres that and i think theyre also leaving behind the tail features like seen back then , i remember it being one of the features that got me into trying the game out

One featue that i got really blueballed on is the fact that they added Toy scale's but not for the fleshlight

xadg

Dec 2, 2021
I feel it would have been better to have the new scene for the stomach-only, with the transition being on swallow. That'd mean each maw would be actually in the game and be unique for each one, which is probably a problem now because it uses the same scene for all.

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
guys i think the next update if i am correct might be the new character aka 6.0 so expect a long time before it comes out
yeah i was so excited but then this update came out. they are testing my patience D: I got so hyped for that new character. im guessing itll be out in 2 months min 4 months max. and before then hopefully they have some optimization, because this new update ruined my performance, i used to be able to have 4 character in near lag free now i can barely have 2 before it becomes annoying to play. ima prob stick to the previous update for now.

Klay123

Oct 26, 2021
Is there any way I can spawn my dick in the game? I don't have any VR headset but I've downloaded owotrack on my android phone and linked it to slimevr

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes