JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
please stop begging, it's obnoxious at this point.
sorry people for begging i just hate that the kemono link for the heat discord server does not work or else i would not complain aka link works as in loads but nothing shows up on page said link and if i only got that last thing i would stop since i could make stuff on my own then but ok

Shimahiguma

Feb 16, 2020
When I launch this game in VR mode, it does not recognize the controller.
The HMD and controller are from Valve Index.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
what would be sick would be making these characters for vrchat since i found one of atlas in vrchat already like its bound to happen where all get made im currantly trying to turn marina into a vrchat avatar
I too have seen people using Atlas as base model, as well as the two synths.
Sadly not a single soul using Aurora or Garret :(
I think most people are scared of using them because you could get reported and banned, maybe?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I too have seen people using Atlas as base model, as well as the two synths.
Sadly not a single soul using Aurora or Garret :(
I think most people are scared of using them because you could get reported and banned, maybe?
at the least you'd have to remove or cover up the genitals if you're going to use them in a public server, put em on a toggle or something if you're into doin stuff with em in private i guess lol.

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.9.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.9.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG

• Add a loading screen :O!
  • Fix mouths disapearing when looking at odd angles
  • Fix atlas dick when not erect
  • Fix left hand not squishing the stomach correctly
  • Fix Garret and Hera not swallowing you
  • Fix Riley twitching in vore pose
  • Fix stuffed atlas horsecock texture
  • Fix characters voring you at full size
  • Fix characters being unable to suck a dick in some circumcisionstances
  • Clean up Vertex a bit internally
  • Internal refactors
  • Fix garret looking away from player in vore pose
  • Fix Marina's ponytail from spazzing in vore pose
  • Fix Some neck issues with various vore poses
  • Fix Aurora fucking horrifying mouth in her vore pose
  • Make it not possible to stretch Atlas' dick
  • Fix Atlas maw clipping in kissing anims

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
at the least you'd have to remove or cover up the genitals if you're going to use them in a public server, put em on a toggle or something if you're into doin stuff with em in private i guess lol.
Having two separate avatars would be the smartest thing to do. The amount of times I saw nsfw avatars desync in public lobbies. People running around with their titties or genitals flapping around and them not knowing, its so fucking funny.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by "index's own launcher".
I went back to see if there was any reference to it in the past, but I can't find it.
I might be wrong as I don't have VR myself, but I think there is a separate program called SteamVR or Virtual Desktop or something like that. You would open that program first, and then open Heat from inside that program.

I don't know much more beyond that, sorry.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I might be wrong as I don't have VR myself, but I think there is a separate program called SteamVR or Virtual Desktop or something like that. You would open that program first, and then open Heat from inside that program.

I don't know much more beyond that, sorry.
SteamVR is installed via steam and is a framework tied to steam that is commonly used to launch VR games on PC.
Virtual Desktop is an app on Oculus/Meta Quest 2/3 that allows you to connect wirelessly to your PC over wifi, and you can still be using that but still end up launching SteamVR when launching the VR game because all Virtual Desktop is doing is connecting your headset to your PC really.
Just FYI

hor1zon1337

Nov 28, 2021
When I launch this game in VR mode, it does not recognize the controller.
The HMD and controller are from Valve Index.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
path to the game's folder (e.g. D:\games\heat) should have only english letters/numbers. otherwise game struggles to find it's own files and things like this happen
usually that's why, but if that's not the case then idk

Reactions: Shimahiguma
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes