catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
On 0.3.8.2, Don't put Riley on the treadmill. If you go to the gym and put Riley on the treadmill, it breaks the character selection for Riley. You can't put him anywhere else after, and if you click another character, Riley stays on the treadmill no matter what. If you switch back to Riley again, you can put a copy of Riley anywhere else, and putting the copy on the treadmill as well breaks it again, but with a second copy of Riley on the treadmill too. This WILL degrade your performance a lot if you go any further than 2 copies of Riley in the gym.
That crazy riley with his detaching dick going into the abyss and flying all over a room and now he is the abyss period.
What a crazy guy he is.

IggydB

Oct 14, 2017
It should be compatible with any device that is compatible with buttplug.io, is a link to a large list of devices that should be compatible with it.
I can not for the life of me get this to work with the Handy. It connects fine to the game but I have zero idea what the movement is linked to and it feels like the input my Handy is getting is completely random.

Anyone else have any luck with stroking toys?

Reactions: Jonlissla

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
On 0.3.8.2, Don't put Riley on the treadmill. If you go to the gym and put Riley on the treadmill, it breaks the character selection for Riley. You can't put him anywhere else after, and if you click another character, Riley stays on the treadmill no matter what. If you switch back to Riley again, you can put a copy of Riley anywhere else, and putting the copy on the treadmill as well breaks it again, but with a second copy of Riley on the treadmill too. This WILL degrade your performance a lot if you go any further than 2 copies of Riley in the gym.
Presumably due to Riley's bugginess in the gym, I somehow once got two copies of Marina active at the same time (one, in female mode, was stuck in the "squats" position, and I was able to place another, while Riley was still on the treadmill in the background.) This made it possible to put a second one (in intersex mode) in the free pose position, and then put them together. I have been unable to intentionally reproduce this bug, but I think multiples of the same character should be a feature, not a bug.

Edit: Managed it again in the bedroom, with a stuck Marina bent over the bed. Still not sure how to do it on purpose.

Last edited:

Yrre Brightstar

Oct 13, 2020
I may be super dense but im following the instructions on the front of the thread. I downloaded and extracted the latest version of heat, downloaded the cracker, and followed the crackers instruction. My question is where do you "point" the heat patcher? is the directory for heat just heat Data? Sorry but never done this before so bare with me ^^.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
I may be super dense but im following the instructions on the front of the thread. I downloaded and extracted the latest version of heat, downloaded the cracker, and followed the crackers instruction. My question is where do you "point" the heat patcher? is the directory for heat just heat Data? Sorry but never done this before so bare with me ^^.
Game folder - where Heat.exe is. Don't forget about "Patch by pattern"

Aug 22, 2021
Just put the cracker exe in the heat folder and let it run from there.

The crack for this doesn't work

Make sure it is the one with the UI and not the command prompt and that 'crack by by pattern' is enabled (I believe that is what the option is called, but it may be something similar).

Reactions: CeeZy

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 1852747

there wont be a ct for this, im gonna do a little external programm for this in the future or a dll to inject :HideThePain:

there where some bugs with the old method of limiting characters i guess, or they just dont want us to have more then 2 chars at once :illuminati:
Will it just allow more than 2 or will it allow duplicates of the same character, too? (It would be nice to be able to do that without relying on glitches.)

Reactions: catsdino

resh66

Jan 20, 2022
Wouldn't be easier to just post the .dll file pre-patched, instead of explaining how patcher works? Just saying

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
Wouldn't be easier to just post the .dll file pre-patched, instead of explaining how patcher works? Just saying
Hardly. If you can't manage to download the patcher, place the patcher in the folder with the Heat.exe file, and then run the patcher and click a couple of buttons then I feel that might be on you. It also means you can handle it yourself when new versions come out so you can just patch them and play them on your own then. It's adding extra steps to an already simple process by posting the .dll files when each version will require different ones.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes