tittyfucker1

May 26, 2022
View attachment 1650862

Overview:
Welcome to Heat! An immersive adult video game featuring anthro characters. We focus on having detailed character interactions in a variety of fun scenarios, supporting both VR (through SteamVR) and traditional (2D) screens! (Although 2D mode is still experimental currently)​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-19
Release Date: 2022-05-14
Developer: Edef -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.8.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Crack

TheDudeMan_ thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 826412
I wanted to know if anyone has a way to play this still, the crack doesn't work for me, (it crashes on authenticate) I tried several of the fixes and none of them helped. I think it is because the dll only goes up to v0.3.3.1, where the download is for v0.3.8.0. I tried finding the download for that older version and cant locate it. Thanks.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I wonder if any kind of fisting might ever be possible in this, I'll admit I might have tried.
Anything is possible with free posing or using your own hands. I'm sure eventually this game will have remedial keyframing of poses to give us multistep ones and then you may see a better version of what's possible.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Mega

here you go newest version
I'm having issues. Every time I log in I'm met with the authentication screen, and whenever I use the crack file it keeps telling me that the game directory has already been changed.
I had it crash at first, and when I did load it up either I fucked something up or it's an older version of the game, all the stuff added in 0.3.8.0 and listed in the new patch notes are not present, idk if I'm somehow loading the wrong version of the game or what. re-downloaded and repatched it's the same as before.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Oh, yeah, it's so hard to read the thread, find the patcher and use it right way, so here is the patched dll fo 0.3.8.2
it patched fine for me, I just don't think it's actually 0.3.8.2. what loaded for me didn't even have marina in it
EDIT: i got it working, had to drag the files extracted from the 0.3.8.2 archive and drop them into the folder i had previously extracted 0.3.8.0 into replacing all the files of the same name with the newer version and it started. fuckin weird lol

Last edited:

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
On 0.3.8.2, Don't put Riley on the treadmill. If you go to the gym and put Riley on the treadmill, it breaks the character selection for Riley. You can't put him anywhere else after, and if you click another character, Riley stays on the treadmill no matter what. If you switch back to Riley again, you can put a copy of Riley anywhere else, and putting the copy on the treadmill as well breaks it again, but with a second copy of Riley on the treadmill too. This WILL degrade your performance a lot if you go any further than 2 copies of Riley in the gym.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes