redMountain26

Sep 23, 2021
in there any way to share poses?
The poses you save are stored in the Poses folder, on Heat's official Discord there is a section where the community shares theirs custom poses, if someone who has access could kindly share them, would be appreciated.
We can share our own custom poses too here uploading them here with some photos and a download link or Mega.

Reactions: ghost light

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Even though it was hilarious, we fixed player groin dropping attached dildos
I didn't even know that was a thing. Course i don't have nor ever used VR so i would assume that's how you would attach the dildo.
Still think having a togglable penis like with the tongue but functional and can jizz would be better.

Reactions: Koguntetzu

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
I hope the locker room gets a "free pose" position in the next update. (Also hope the sauna poses get adjusted so Marina can share it with anyone else.)

Still think having a togglable penis like with the tongue but functional and can jizz would be better.
Not entirely the same, but the toys can jizz if you press M while holding them.

Reactions: Lolwut365
Oct 29, 2020
Changelog 0.3.9.0

• New lockers location, with showers and attached Sauna
  • Reduce speed at which characters dry off
  • Optimized collision for all characters except Marina. They should have accurate collision in their mouths now
  • Fix players sucking dongs that shouldn't be sucked at the time
  • Fix auth issue that prevented former patrons from playing 0.3.8.2
  • Fix fluid emission point on ladies
  • Move characters in the bathroom to reduce clipping a bit
  • Even though it was hilarious, we fixed player groin dropping attached dildos
  • Music tracks will fade out now
  • Fix buttholes on some models
Wasn't the ability to give the fox guy a vagina also added in this update or did I just miss it and it was already there in the previous version?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I hope the locker room gets a "free pose" position in the next update. (Also hope the sauna poses get adjusted so Marina can share it with anyone else.)

Let's be honest, that's kinda hard to do with one hand.
My thought with being able to toggle a dick is that it could work with auto thrust and could change the speed as well.
Not to mention would stay in line with the player instead of turn to look at something then looking down and going Wait where did the dildo go.
Actually had one fall somewhere and couldn't find the darn thing. At least reset toys is a thing.

Best example i could give that has this feature though it could use some polishing in my opinion would be in IntiMate VR, which like this one it has desktop support.

opposixc

Nov 14, 2021

If you use unity explorer, you can fit multiple characters in already occupied positions.
Screenshot (62).png

Reactions: Lolwut365
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes