Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
If you use unity explorer, you can fit multiple characters in already occupied positions.
What is the right way to exceed spawning limits with Unity Explorer? (I figured out a quick and dirty way, but there must be something that's not just deleting one of the clones, causing it to lose track of how many are spawned.)

Apr 10, 2022
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this
This works perfectly until latest available release from kemono party (0.3.9.0) tested today 2022.06.25 via "Patching by pattern".

Thanks THE_CHOODICK! <3

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
What is the right way to exceed spawning limits with Unity Explorer? (I figured out a quick and dirty way, but there must be something that's not just deleting one of the clones, causing it to lose track of how many are spawned.)
Instantiate the clone instead of deleting? This will create a second clone in the same pose and allows to move the first one.

Invalid-user#22

Mar 2, 2022
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this
whenever i run the game and press authenticate i near instantly crash, apologies this is an old game but do you at least know why?

Reactions: Jonlissla

jumus

May 4, 2022
Reactions: Lolwut365

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Does Unity Explorer work when you're trying to play in VR? I haven't been able to get it to launch.
I used unity explorer with melon loader, and it works, the issue is you have to bind force unbind mouse to a hotkey, as only one input works at the time (for me at least) so whenever I want to use vive wands I need to toggle that to get it working, and use the toggle again to use the explorer on the screen.

and Just a memo, Unity explorer shows only on desktop not in VR itself

KurBur

Apr 30, 2021
Seems the Cheat Engine file for modifying active character limit isn't working anymore for 3.9.1. Can anyone take a gander at that?

jiit

Dec 26, 2018
Would anyone be able to link a download for the patched up files? I'd be very grateful, new patcher's been hating my computer for a while now.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes