demoman9713

Oct 14, 2018
So I went through the Character Skin and Location mods from the Google Drive folder and hand-tested each one. I screenshotted my modlist before and after I went through them.

Before:
View attachment 3767912
After
View attachment 3767913

OhNo3998's post has some of the other mods I didn't test, so hopefully together we have a comprehensive list. I removed any mods that couldn't be reloaded even if the skin seemed to work on first load, so some of the mods on their list aren't included on mine. Note that the Autumn Dorm location does work, but not for the new characters.

I do wonder if it would be useful to curate the Google Drive mods into current and deprecated categories.
Hi! And where to find mods for the game at all, I searched the entire Internet and found nowhere, the only thing I know is that mods can be downloaded on the official discord channel, but you need to be a patreon subscriber there, but I don't have access to it! Could you please tell me where you find the mods, and could you please give your own?

• Sad
Reactions: dot7z
Sep 30, 2017
Hi! And where to find mods for the game at all, I searched the entire Internet and found nowhere, the only thing I know is that mods can be downloaded on the official discord channel, but you need to be a patreon subscriber there, but I don't have access to it! Could you please tell me where you find the mods, and could you please give your own?
Khaby Lame _bruh_.jpg
SEARCHBAR!!!!!!!!.png

Sep 10, 2021
Here's the link to the modded build I reference in that post (hosted temporarily, get it while it's up): .
I'll also make a separate post with a vanilla build so they can update the main page. And yes, as creepus explodus said in the previous post, you can use the search bar to find the Google Drive link to a user-curated modlist.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

SirgalTheSergal

Sep 7, 2022
geee if only someone didn't mention how to search for mods earlier in the thread, along with using common sense and the search bar *cough* "mods google drive" sorry for coming off as rude

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
v6.4.0 Test Build Download (temporarily hosted)
I'm making this post to organize the current builds and provide a link to the mods.

Within the linked folder, you will find both a modded version that I have personally used and a vanilla version. These are temporarily hosted, and I'll try to get the vanilla one updated to the main page.

I think I'll start linking the mods everytime I make a post like this so people can find them easier. I've also attached a list of the mods I currently use that are stable in this build. Also also I've included a shortcut linking to the Google Drive within both builds. Find it in the "Mods" folder within the game's directories.

waluigilover89

Aug 26, 2023
found out about this game because Gabriel from ultrakill voices a character in this game... to be honest im surprised and not surprised at both... good game anyway

GenXenophile

Dec 7, 2023
Hello all. I have searched for, and not found, any skins for Astera. And (ahem) I have indeed used the search function on this page. In fact I have the google drive page bookmarked. She is an absolute hotty, has no-one created any more skins to make her hotter? Any other sources I might check? Thanks.

Reactions: creepus explodus
Sep 30, 2017
Hello all. I have searched for, and not found, any skins for Astera. And (ahem) I have indeed used the search function on this page. In fact I have the google drive page bookmarked. She is an absolute hotty, has no-one created any more skins to make her hotter? Any other sources I might check? Thanks.
Now that you mention it, the only robot skins are for vertex and he only has one. As for Astera, i dont think the poor lady has any custom skins.

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
- Mom I want Astera
- No, we have Astera at home
*Astera at home*:
photo_2024-07-18.jpg

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes