yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.4.0Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 11, 2023
Hello all. I have searched for, and not found, any skins for Astera. And (ahem) I have indeed used the search function on this page. In fact I have the google drive page bookmarked. She is an absolute hotty, has no-one created any more skins to make her hotter? Any other sources I might check? Thanks.
You are correct, the only skin for Astera is a paywalled skin from over a year ago (it's also broken), there is no other skin for her besides the ones included by default. I suppose the problem is: what skin would you even make, besides a basic palette swap?

It also doesn't help that the main guy who makes the mods, sidekick, is gay, hence the overwhelming amount of mods for the big dude characters like atlas and Garret

1721378063452.png

toranzu

May 25, 2024
Next test update is up (0.6.4.1)!

Managed to get the source file before the annoucement too, so no clue what changed. But the bathroom is now working again.

Uncracked:

Crack DLL:

Mar 11, 2023
Are there scene/pose mods? The ones that exist are all in a folder flagged as deprecated.
nah mate, I tried to organize the poses at one point, but they are all named differently and there was no good way to handle all of them effectively, not to mentions minor character tweaks meant a pose could easily become unstable. I just decided it was too much work and honestly if you want poses, just make a couple yourself, it's really not that bad.

Reactions: Drbruisic
Mar 11, 2023

Managed to get the source file before the annoucement too, so no clue what changed. But the bathroom is now working again.

Uncracked:

Crack DLL:

Goddamn, nice work man, how the hell did you get this before they even put it out on Patreon or the Discord?

toranzu

May 25, 2024
Goddamn, nice work man, how the hell did you get this before they even put it out on Patreon or the Discord?
The same way I got it before kemono could get a link snapshot, at least for the past few I grabbed... Iteration and timing. Given the cadence of releases, second/third/fourth week of the month about midnight UTC on a friday-saturday, and each release is sequential. So, checked for the next at exactly that time and it just worked. The last file change was just after 11 pm UTC, meaning they barely had it up for an hour at the most.

Strange how they have delayed the announcement...

jeff?

Sep 30, 2023
I made a suggestion in their discord to make the cum apply the "moisten" effect like when you lick a character so it would look thick and glossy but apparently that would require them reworking how they programmed their cum engine because it is two separate DLL's. Right now it is programmed as a particle effect and has projectile paths when it could probably be made using a simplified cloth simulation code

Oct 7, 2022

Uncracked:

Crack DLL:

Still wonder what changed on this version.

YhaPatch

Apr 30, 2022
Weird bug, hopefully someone can help.

My hands don't show up in the game, almost all buttons don't work, only Grab/Activate button, which turns on and off camera and welder. Visually my hands don't appear anywhere.

They appear only during loading screen and are controllable for a couple seconds before they disappear. Other games have functional hands, and they show up when opening SteamVR menu.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
I have a weird issue where my hands are mirrored (left controller is the right hand and the right is the left) and none of the bindings work. Has anyone had a similar issue on Quest2?
Was working fine a few days ago.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I have a weird issue where my hands are mirrored (left controller is the right hand and the right is the left) and none of the bindings work. Has anyone had a similar issue on Quest2?
Was working fine a few days ago.
ive had this with HP reverb G2. havent tried it in a few days tho. EDIT: i think this might be some kind of steamVR bug? because i went back and tried older versions of heat and some of them the hands are reversed, otehrs they dont show up at all but none of them work, but the controllers show up fine and work in steam itself so idk

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes