Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
The actions thenselves aren't the problem tho, it's how the actions 'unlocks' the distance relationship between the characters and the floor... like a jank 3-body problem. Plus it would be nice if the floor was solid when posing, similar to how the playerbody does it. It's like they are leaving key parts broken on purpose.
yeah, not sure why they dont have collision/IK or the option to ragdoll characters and pose them like how you can pose ragdolls in Gmod lol. i agree we need foot collision with the floor at the very least

Reactions: dot7z and toranzu

memecc

Mar 21, 2024
moving the folder to my desktop worked (idk why)
fucking bless you man. Spenmt hours trying to solve this and read through half this thread until your message finally resolved my issue. Game doesnt seem to let me use vr controllers on external drive.

hor1zon1337

Nov 28, 2021
fucking bless you man. Spenmt hours trying to solve this and read through half this thread until your message finally resolved my issue. Game doesnt seem to let me use vr controllers on external drive.
in most cases it's a filepath issue, it should have only english letters and windows' desktop filepath is exactly that
(C:\Users\%UserName%\Desktop)

NormalVRChatEnjoyer

Dec 30, 2023
Does anyone know if the mod tools are up to date? I saw some post a while ago talking about needing to grab files from an old builds to drop in the unity project. I'd be willing to give model importing a shot but most of the models I have access to aren't full furry.

Deepcold_Loong

Aug 10, 2021
000.jpg 111.jpg

I think there is something wrong with the textures of Emmy's penis and balls, they seem to be missing Normal Maps. This was also the case with previous versions, but it was fixed in the last version, but it seems to have appeared again now.

Reactions: GrandPrixLegends

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
I think there is something wrong with the textures of Emmy's penis and balls, they seem to be missing Normal Maps. This was also the case with previous versions, but it was fixed in the last version, but it seems to have appeared again now.
Hmmm... From the pictures it almost looks not just like the normal maps, but also the AO maps. If you look closely on the shine, there's some details missing that appear in the earlier versions... I'm wondering if a cache reset may fix it? Or, in a more extreme measure, complete wipe of the game from the system, followed by fresh install of this version?

Reactions: Deepcold_Loong

Deepcold_Loong

Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm... From the pictures it almost looks not just like the normal maps, but also the AO maps. If you look closely on the shine, there's some details missing that appear in the earlier versions... I'm wondering if a cache reset may fix it? Or, in a more extreme measure, complete wipe of the game from the system, followed by fresh install of this version?
I'm not sure which textures were missing, but reinstalling the game didn't fix it. I reported the issue to their discord channel and they said it was indeed a bug and they would fix it.

Sep 10, 2021
in most cases it's a filepath issue, it should have only english letters and windows' desktop filepath is exactly that
If I had to guess, another issue could be permissions. If your drive has permissions set for its subfolders that interferes with your controller application that could cause issues as well. As a rule of thumb, I always copy the permissions from my original "Program Files" folder to any application folders on external drives, though this can be a bit complicated. Usually though the issue is permissions being too strict, which would likely not be the case here.

"Characters should look around the new room better". What does this mean exactly? I don't recall them looking around at all.
The characters do look around periodically, mostly when you aren't interacting with them for a bit. It's just a slight eye and head movement to a side and then it centers back on you. Not sure what they improved though.

Reactions: GrandPrixLegends

memecc

Mar 21, 2024
yes, the path had accented characters. Keep forgetting that ppl dont consider this for their games
If I had to guess, another issue could be permissions. If your drive has permissions set for its subfolders that interferes with your controller application that could cause issues as well. As a rule of thumb, I always copy the permissions from my original "Program Files" folder to any application folders on external drives, though this can be a bit complicated. Usually though the issue is permissions being too strict, which would likely not be the case here.

The characters do look around periodically, mostly when you aren't interacting with them for a bit. It's just a slight eye and head movement to a side and then it centers back on you. Not sure what they improved though.
What permissions? Read only? I guess that could be the case too.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes