Sep 10, 2021
Can someone explain to me how does the cracking method works?
I don't recall the exact method, but it involves either: A) modifying a flag in one of the assemblies that identifies if you are verified to always true, or B) removing a line of code that checks, or both. Someone gave a pretty simple explanation a few pages back with good documentation, hopefully you can find it by searching. Maybe toranzu can enlighten us.

Sep 10, 2021
v0.6.4.1 Test Build Download (temporarily hosted)

Within the linked folder you will find a cracked version with no mods. This is temporarily hosted, and I will try to get it updated to the main page.

I have also added a shortcut linking to the Google Drive within the "Mods" folder in the game's directory.

Last edited:

toranzu

May 25, 2024
How does the bathroom even work? You can suman characters, but I don't see any way to make them do anything.
You can either rub the summoned cocks or pose the summoned character, i'm suprised there's no saved poses tbf.

Can someone explain to me how does the cracking method works?
I don't recall the exact method, but it involves either: A) modifying a flag in one of the assemblies that identifies if you are verified to always true, or B) removing a line of code that checks, or both. Someone gave a pretty simple explanation a few pages back with good documentation, hopefully you can find it by searching. Maybe toranzu can enlighten us.
There's the cheat engine method and that's the one a few posts back that I did to begin with, but the instructions are a bit old as I had to search for the 'auth' assembly in Heatmisc.dll, a bit of a faff but works. This alteration is then injected into to the file to make it permanent, but does require clicking the authenticate button on loading, but it skips the 'call home'.

The better method uses dnspy to open the Heatcore.dll, then once you find the 'options' class it lists pretty much all the settiings for the game. So all that is required is to edit that class. Up to now there's 5 lines to edit. Authentication should be set to true (obviously). The tuples about half way down (easy to spot large blocks), the top lines in each of the 3 functions should be deleted. And the menu toggle should also be set to true. Then save the file.

Of course, mentioning this out loud will most likely result in changes being made to make it 'slightly' harder to crack. But given the strop on the devs are having at the moment due to the early release, we might not be lucky enough to get another update in a while.

Last edited:

TAcoman3524

Sep 15, 2022
idk why but ever since the new bedroom update my game would stutter when i move my head. like not a lot but enough to annoy you. i checked the steam vr prefromence graph and the latency ms would only go up by 1 when i move my head

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
ive had this with HP reverb G2. havent tried it in a few days tho. EDIT: i think this might be some kind of steamVR bug? because i went back and tried older versions of heat and some of them the hands are reversed, otehrs they dont show up at all but none of them work, but the controllers show up fine and work in steam itself so idk
Any idea how to fix that? I tried going to the beta release or the previous version, but it's all the same.

Edit: I've reinstalled SteamVR and pulled the battery from one of the controllers before launching the game. One of these helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolwut365

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
The new hand attaching thing is a bit janky. Unless I'm missing something it looks like each spot on the body only supports the hand being rotated in one specific direction. Isn't it possible to place a model's hand on another model's body facing any direction we want? It makes most poses nonviable and breaks their arms when they move.

Mar 11, 2023
The new hand attaching thing is a bit janky. Unless I'm missing something it looks like each spot on the body only supports the hand being rotated in one specific direction. Isn't it possible to place a model's hand on another model's body facing any direction we want? It makes most poses nonviable and breaks their arms when they move.
You can just turn it off in settings.

it's a new feature in a test build of the game, it's bound to be a little buggy or unfinished as the devs release the tests to get feedback on features and their implementation. Perhaps the milestone this month will improve the hand placement

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
it's a new feature in a test build of the game, it's bound to be a little buggy or unfinished as the devs release the tests to get feedback on features and their implementation. Perhaps the milestone this month will improve the hand placement
Thanks, just making sure I'm not missing something. It'll be a great feature once hands can be place in any orientation

percivil44

Nov 26, 2023
v0.6.4.1 Test Build Download (temporarily hosted)

Within the linked folder you will find a cracked version with no mods. This is temporarily hosted, and I will try to get it updated to the main page.

Link to mods
I have also added a shortcut linking to the Google Drive within the "Mods" folder in the game's directory.
My antivirus keeps flagging the HeatSDK.Core.dll as a virus and auto deletes it. Its never done this with any previous versions before.

Sep 10, 2021
My antivirus keeps flagging the HeatSDK.Core.dll as a virus and auto deletes it. Its never done this with any previous versions before.
Same thing happened with me, Windows is extra suspicious of .dll files weather they're malicious or not. Haven't had any issues yet though, lemme run it through VirusTotal and post the results.

Results are in, only one vendor out of 74 flagged it:

Edit: I guess I should clarify that I got the program to work the first time, it was my browser that flagged the download but I was able to manually override it.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2023
Same thing happened with me, Windows is extra suspicious of .dll files weather they're malicious or not. Haven't had any issues yet though, lemme run it through VirusTotal and post the results.

Results are in, only one vendor out of 74 flagged it:
It says ml or in the results page "ML", guess what that means.
It uses AI heuristics for analysis and is notoriously prone to false positives.
So might just have to disable defender temporarily to get this extracted, then only then enable it and allow the file.

Reactions: strong_p4ssword
Mar 11, 2023
True, but I want it to work :cry:
if you turn off hip thrusting, it should still auto-fellate, unless you want both characters to be thrusting at the same time, in which case you're SOL. I think can also turn off the auto-fellate if you just want the hip thrusting

toranzu

May 25, 2024
if you turn off hip thrusting, it should still auto-fellate, unless you want both characters to be thrusting at the same time, in which case you're SOL. I think can also turn off the auto-fellate if you just want the hip thrusting
The actions thenselves aren't the problem tho, it's how the actions 'unlocks' the distance relationship between the characters and the floor... like a jank 3-body problem. Plus it would be nice if the floor was solid when posing, similar to how the playerbody does it. It's like they are leaving key parts broken on purpose.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.4.1Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: strong_p4ssword
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes