Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.5.7.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.7.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG
  • A new Atlas reindeer skin, set to default for the holidays!
  • Fix jaws of Riley, Atlas, and Garret
  • Fix some voice lines for characters variants (like penis Marina/Hera)
  • Changes for modding system
  • Fix turning off command mode too early on Marina
  • Hopefully fix black stool in Riley's cabin pose
  • Scale menu will update properly when opening the menu now
  • Properly sync the state of the switch for the dialogue enabled or not
  • Hopefully fix climax button working only the second time
  • Add more optional logging for bugfixes
  • Fix Index controller so it respects the grip binding in SteamVR
  • Holiday socks set to default for now
  • Fix Astera collisions in 2d
  • Character skins now can have an image as an icon
  • Fix error when skins swapped too quickly on a character
  • Fix some POI issues in bathroom
  • Fix changing colours on vertex after a skin swap
  • Fix characters trying to look at themselves and breaking their necks
  • Fix synth eyes not changing colours
  • Fix buttons overlapping in the radial menu toy list
  • Fix tail bounds in the gym
  • Fix collision issue with atlas dick
  • Fix scaling menu for Garret's sheath

Arthros123

Nov 24, 2020
Heat 0.5.7.1 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD
:
Pixeldrain

Pre-cracked Heat 0.5.7.1 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pixeldrain

CHANGELOG
  • A new Atlas reindeer skin, set to default for the holidays!
  • Fix jaws of Riley, Atlas, and Garret
  • Fix some voice lines for characters variants (like penis Marina/Hera)
  • Changes for modding system
  • Fix turning off command mode too early on Marina
  • Hopefully fix black stool in Riley's cabin pose
  • Scale menu will update properly when opening the menu now
  • Properly sync the state of the switch for the dialogue enabled or not
  • Hopefully fix climax button working only the second time
  • Add more optional logging for bugfixes
  • Fix Index controller so it respects the grip binding in SteamVR
  • Holiday socks set to default for now
  • Fix Astera collisions in 2d
  • Character skins now can have an image as an icon
  • Fix error when skins swapped too quickly on a character
  • Fix some POI issues in bathroom
  • Fix changing colours on vertex after a skin swap
  • Fix characters trying to look at themselves and breaking their necks
  • Fix synth eyes not changing colours
  • Fix buttons overlapping in the radial menu toy list
  • Fix tail bounds in the gym
  • Fix collision issue with atlas dick
  • Fix scaling menu for Garret's sheath
Thank you!

GenXenophile

Dec 7, 2023
Hello. I apologise if this question has been posted or answered elsewhere. I have heat versions 5.5.0 to 5.7.1, and I've downloaded a number of skins. One of them is listed for Aurora, something called penny_v1. Is this a VR-mode only skin? Or is there something I've missed? The other skins work fine in 2D. Also, I cannot get the gym environment to load...it just goes to black. Any help would be appreciated.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Hello. I apologise if this question has been posted or answered elsewhere. I have heat versions 5.5.0 to 5.7.1, and I've downloaded a number of skins. One of them is listed for Aurora, something called penny_v1. Is this a VR-mode only skin? Or is there something I've missed? The other skins work fine in 2D. Also, I cannot get the gym environment to load...it just goes to black. Any help would be appreciated.
Lotta the aurora skins don't work spectacularly well as they were made like 3 versions ago

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Just a Heads up for those with the eternal Mods loading message. I have now sorted through all the mods in the Mods download folder and the cuilprits are the Atumn Dorm and Cellshade everything (even though its effect activates)

Reactions: laikathespacedog21

LagJIy4

Nov 16, 2020
Just a Heads up for those with the eternal Mods loading message. I have now sorted through all the mods in the Mods download folder and the culprits are the Atumn Dorm and Cellshade everything (even though its effect activates)
Add Marina_Penny_v1.1 to the list of mods that makes the section to load indefinitely (based on google drive listing). I vaguely remember it was working on 0.5.6.0 or something. Hope author/someone will fix that.
EDIT: Also LoonAurora just broke the hair on her (0.5.7.0 was working fine)

Last edited:

Tempiitemp

Nov 18, 2023
Are the custom poses still working with the new version?
I am using .5.7.1

Sorry if I've missed something being new, but I'm following the guides of unzipping the poses, and putting them in the Poses Folder next to the exe, and then into the correct character folder but it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong, or is anyone else having similar issues?
If I am doing it wrong could someone give me a hand please? :)

*Editing to say I found it*
Thought the poses would be added straight to the list of in game poses, but instead they are located in their own custom poses.

Last edited:

HornyPonyMLP

Apr 14, 2021
Somehow my mods don't work at all in this new build. in 5.7.0 they still worked fine, but in this new build i see the mods appear in the mod configuration, I've them enabled, but the skins just won't load in at all, none of them

Reactions: Tempiitemp

Tempiitemp

Nov 18, 2023
Have the same I
Somehow my mods don't work at all in this new build. in 5.7.0 they still worked fine, but in this new build i see the mods appear in the mod configuration, I've them enabled, but the skins just won't load in at all, none of them
My mods didn't work either, but didn't know if I was doing it wrong.

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
I know some do work like marinas futa gal and goth mommy for example. You have to select the skin under the skin tab.

xipeho

May 16, 2023
I love how bratty and loud he is until you pick up the blowtorch
Riley's voice acting is really fun, especially the variations of "pet the foooox" and that he actually follows through with his threat of biting. Thanks for pointing it out, would have missed it otherwise!

Sep 21, 2018
I'm having a hard time getting the game to work on a Quest 3. This and Intimate. For whatever reason, both games just crash while starting. Also, both games run fine in the 2D/non-vr mode. I've randomly managed to run this once, but only at the lowest (20%) resolution set in SteamVR, so I was thinking it could by my 1660ti not being strong enough. Also *sometimes*, every few launches I get "The memory could not be written" error. Idk if it has to do with storage or RAM, so I tried launching from different drives (without success).

Other games that seem more demanding (project wingman for example) run completely fine on full resolution though, so I have no idea what the problem is. Issue is the same whether I play with a link cable or through SteamLink or through Oculus Link :t

Any ideas?

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I'm having a hard time getting the game to work on a Quest 3. This and Intimate. For whatever reason, both games just crash while starting. Also, both games run fine in the 2D/non-vr mode. I've randomly managed to run this once, but only at the lowest (20%) resolution set in SteamVR, so I was thinking it could by my 1660ti not being strong enough. Also *sometimes*, every few launches I get "The memory could not be written" error. Idk if it has to do with storage or RAM, so I tried launching from different drives (without success).

Other games that seem more demanding (project wingman for example) run completely fine on full resolution though, so I have no idea what the problem is. Issue is the same whether I play with a link cable or through SteamLink or through Oculus Link :t

Any ideas?
First off, try clearing out your temporary and unneeded files. On Windows, open the start menu and search for Disk Cleanup. Open that and select the drive or drives that you wish to clean. Verify your selections and click ok.

From there, double check that you have your graphics driver updated. For NVidia cards, you can go to their site to find the one you need:

Now restart your computer to make sure everything is stable as cleaning up and installing drivers can require a restart to make sure stray files are properly removed and new files are properly running.

Then after the computer is restarted and fully up and running, open Steam. Make sure SteamVR is updated but you don't need to open it now.

Now, depending on how you try running a game in VR this part might vary a bit. I personally use the Oculus desktop app for launching VR games. You can download it from their site here:

If using the desktop app method linked above, open it up and make sure there's no updates for it. Make sure your headset is linked up to it as well and is active. Go into the library tab and click the + icon in the top right. Navigate to wherever you have the game installed and choose the Heat.exe file to add. After confirming that you should now see the game listed in your library.

From here, put on your Quest and get to the home screen. I usually use the airlink method but the cable should work fine too. From the home screen menu bar, click on the Quick Setting button (it's the one with your time, battery, and connection indicator in it on the left near your icon) and choose Quest Link from that new menu. Select your computer which should be visible if you set up everything right and connect to it.

A new area and menu will load up after a moment. You then click upon the library tab at the bottom (should be a book icon) and you should see any games that were in the library tab of the Oculus app on your computer. Just click on the game you want to run and SteamVR should automatically launch alongside the game and allow it to run in your headset.

If, at this point, something now doesn't work then you should look into SteamVR and try resetting all settings in it to make sure it isn't causing problems for you. If that doesn't work then look into any antivirus or firewall systems you have to make sure they aren't blocking traffic from your computer to your headset. If they are either enable those ports or add exceptions to the apps you need (Oculus desktop app, Heat or other games, and SteamVR/Steam) and try again. If you are still having problems then you might have something else incompatible that is causing issues. In that case you might just have to troubleshoot potential problems on your own as I wouldn't be sure of what else might cause it to happen.

Reactions: JeezusUwU
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes