Shy Pirate

Oct 8, 2020
Because he is the only plantigrade character with decent feet, because he is the hottest of all males by a landslide, and because I'm a hard dom myself and you don't mix hard doms, it's like pouring cold water on boiling oil, recipe for disaster. That's by I headcanoned him so hard since I started playing 3 years ago.
Yes, I know the description in his bio, that's exactly why I wanted to vote in that poll for a change.
Now that I think about it, interchangeable voice packs would probably solve such complaints and add more variety, yes? Riley's voice on Garret would be the funniest thing ever. :ROFLMAO:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Huh. Looks like that Unreleased Snow Leopard is winning now.
Edit: nvm, thought the image led to a live vote count. my bad :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Phil652

Sep 23, 2020
when i load the game after like 10 seconds the whole game freezes and it never did this does anyone know a fix (im on oculus)

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Now that I think about it, interchangeable voice packs would probably solve such complaints and add more variety, yes? Riley's voice on Garret would be the funniest thing ever. :ROFLMAO:
i mean, If it were up to me i'd say they should just record all the alternative voice lines as well so the player can pick a personality, or so they can have a larger pool of lines to pull from if/when they start adding more AI/interactions to the characters.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I'm surprised no one has modded in a tentacle room. Just use the spine from a tail and the collision from the pussy toy.

MrMorrogh

Jan 4, 2024
Every time I try to add any Atlas skins, I get a "Character name (Atlas) not found". As far as I can tell I'm installing the mods correctly (extracting to mod folder)

Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
Wait, do the upcoming personalities mean that I wouldn't be able to play with Atlas' and Garret's butts and/or fuck them since they would be tops? Would they just constantly express not liking to get fucked even if I still am able to do it? If this is the case, then I'm going to be majorly disappointed... I am really interested in the dialogue, so I would hate to have to shut them up.

I don't know why they don't just give each character dialogue lines for every personality type so everyone can be happy... I wouldn't mind letting Garret or Atlas take the lead, but what if I want to change it up with them and put them in their places instead, you know? Same thing with Emmy, Vertex and Riley/Avery (not the girls tho because i'm gay lol)

EDIT: It doesn't help that Garret and Atlas both have poses where they literally bend over with their hands on the wall and stick their asses out. Atlas also has two poses out of seven in the Bedroom: pose three where he is on the bed on all fours getting fucked, and pose five where he is on his knees with his hands on his ankles waiting for a cock in his mouth...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes