JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
How can i add more than 3 character? i see a post yesterday but i cant find it
go to and download thing under mod section then miscellaneous called override character limit extract and move to mod folder of where you downloaded game inside folder you mooved should be a dll and another folder that means its in just open game enablke from configuration section of ui menue then press reload mods

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
go to Google Drive and download thing under mod section then miscellaneous called override character limit extract and move to mod folder of where you downloaded game inside folder you mooved should be a dll and another folder that means its in just open game enablke from configuration section of ui menue then press reload mods
aka folder labled mods located inside where download of game is located

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
aka folder labled mods located inside where download of game is located
same for other mods and for poses same thing but drag the .pose file you downloaded to the folder labled with the character name of who the pose is made for should say who to drag files to in name of said file which is all located inside the folder labled poses and then just drag it there and then open game spawn said character and then go to custom poses make sure in right location first tho

BLVCKx0

Mar 6, 2024
go to Google Drive and download thing under mod section then miscellaneous called override character limit extract and move to mod folder of where you downloaded game inside folder you mooved should be a dll and another folder that means its in just open game enablke from configuration section of ui menue then press reload mods
Thanks!

Arthros123

Nov 24, 2020
this is the best explanation, I think

I will explain it more because why not
open heat folder > Heat_Data > Managed > open HeatSDK.Core.dll with dnSpy or something similar
you can just type "authenticated" in the center search box, double click the result, and right click to edit the authenticated bool from false to true. that is the simple way.
if you want to manually look for it, expand these:
View attachment 3398179
then scroll down until you find Options and either click on it or expand it to find the authenticated bool. right click and click edit, change false to true and compile.
Thank you very much!

I saved your explanation, downloaded dnspy and will try it when the next version comes out :)

Mar 11, 2023
is there a single custom character mod out there yet??????
There has been one, but it is a little buggy & only works on some older version, it was Isabelle from Animal Crossing. But prospects are looking up in the discord, with the new mod tools release it seems like a bunch of people are taking up modding in characters.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Does this game seriously not have any display options? The game launches on the wrong monitor for me and there seems to be no simple way of fixing it. Seems like a really silly oversight.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
There has been one, but it is a little buggy & only works on some older version, it was Isabelle from Animal Crossing. But prospects are looking up in the discord, with the new mod tools release it seems like a bunch of people are taking up modding in characters.
can i possibly get the isabelle character files if anyone has it for one they are talking about so i can try to update it to work with newer version

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes