kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
Patreon is just a little silly when it comes to this stuff just to make sure they don't get in legal trouble for hosting such material

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
So i finally tried the vore update and while it's not exactly a fetish i enjoy, i thought it was a pretty neat but almost scary experience. I imagine this would make a great horror game, making your way through the body as you get attacked or followed by some sort of bacteria monsters, all while you're trying your best to not be digested. Well, something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: thatfucker

dot7z

Feb 23, 2018

Snow leopard reveal and a tomboy feline next month? We're eating good
fuck twitter said:
I'm happy to announce our next character: Jasper! This punk snow leopard is eager to party, and you're invited~

He's on the test build coming out today for tester patrons! There'll be a tomboy feline coming out hopefully next month as well

1710537665823.png

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
I thought a tomboy was a female who has boyish tendencies while a tomgirl was a male with female tendencies. Did they get the terms reversed?

Or wait, are they a trans tomboy?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I thought a tomboy was a female who has boyish tendencies while a tomgirl was a male with female tendencies. Did they get the terms reversed?

Or wait, are they a trans tomboy?
I think we're getting confused here. There is ALSO a TOMBOY FELINE coming next month. So this femboy, and another feline.
tho ngl I will be sad if we don't also get a female snep :'( might just be something like a lion or cat or smth

ooh what if lynx tho?
Now I'm curious what kind of feline they're picking

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes