Mar 11, 2023
Yes, the mods in the "deprecated" folder are not compatible with the current milestone build, everything else should work fine.

Understandable. Unfortunately, I don't have any throwaway Google Accounts to use for access, so unless you can provide edit access with only a link that won't work. I can still provide mod files to you or notify you if something gets updated. Also I'm not sure if my Patreon subscription to them will be permanent or just this month so I may not even have access for long.
Discord access is indefinite, I just gave them 2 dollars a while ago to get the cheapest access & then cancelled it

Reactions: strong_p4ssword
Mar 11, 2023
I downloaded a bunch of mods from glacialweather 's google drive [thanks btw], unzipped em, plopped them in the mods directory, but when I goto play the following issues happen:
  1. The mods ONLY work in the main suite and the other locations it says "Check for Errors".
  2. Any other location other than the suite I can't change skins of the characters [even the ones that are preloaded like the raccoon skin for Garrett or the buck one for Atlas]
I have the mods in my screenshot installed.

Anyone know what is causing these issues? There's some cool skins I want to use but if this is going to limit a lot of options in all of the maps except the suite then I'm about ready to delete em.
are you using the most recent test build, if so then there are some problems with it, but the previous milestone should be stable for mods

Sep 10, 2021
Ironically I am now unable to test the verification system since I logged in with a legit copy, and it seems like the game saves your verification outside of the game directory. Currently trying to find where this authentication is stored so I can remove it and test the cracked copies.

gayfurryart

Jan 12, 2021
I downloaded a bunch of mods from glacialweather 's google drive [thanks btw], unzipped em, plopped them in the mods directory, but when I goto play the following issues happen:
  1. The mods ONLY work in the main suite and the other locations it says "Check for Errors".
  2. Any other location other than the suite I can't change skins of the characters [even the ones that are preloaded like the raccoon skin for Garrett or the buck one for Atlas]
I have the mods in my screenshot installed.

Anyone know what is causing these issues? There's some cool skins I want to use but if this is going to limit a lot of options in all of the maps except the suite then I'm about ready to delete em.
I used to get that issue quite frequently in older builds, and I don't remember finding a good way to fix it. I think relaunching a few times maybe helped

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
I don't even know what's new in this version cause there's nothing on the Changelog (N/A), and apparently it's buggy as hell right now so I guess it's wise to wait a while for a new version, fix, or something

Sep 10, 2021
So it is imposible to play this build right now?
No, just kinda buggy, so you can't access other locations within the game, as I explained here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heat-v0-6-5-0-test-edef.62348/post-14579100.

What's new in v0.6.5?
I don't even know what's new in this version cause there's nothing on the Changelog (N/A), and apparently it's buggy as hell right now so I guess it's wise to wait a while for a new version, fix, or something
1724195263655.png
1724195275689.png
I assume their "optimizations" were what killed the menus. If people want I can grab a copy of the last stable build for people to download while this one gets fixed. And yes, the devs are tracking these issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OHomemSegredo

Blain

May 30, 2017
No, just kinda buggy, so you can't access other locations within the game, as I explained here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heat-v0-6-5-0-test-edef.62348/post-14579100.

View attachment 3951375
View attachment 3951376
I assume their "optimizations" were what killed the menus. If people want I can grab a copy of the last stable build for people to download while this one gets fixed. And yes, the devs are tracking these issues.
I mean, to play basically, because there is not the file It has to be replaced? The heat.sdf or something like that. I went to your link but It showed that It had expired

toranzu

May 25, 2024
You can in fact do things in other locations with the current build... but the hit markers are tiny, when you mouse over in just the right spot it gets highlighted letting you select it, at least in desktop.

hor1zon1337

Nov 28, 2021
I paid them 2 dollars to get back into discord (I migrated to a new account) and they eventually removed the mod channels for me.
afaik there should be a channel called #server-access or smh, you need to grab a persistent role there after subscribing cuz the one given by patreon dissapears when subscription ends 1724198174715.png

Sep 10, 2021
I mean, to play basically, because there is not the file It has to be replaced? The heat.sdf or something like that. I went to your link but It showed that It had expired
Just download from a link on the first page, that one should be a copy from my temporary link.

Will the deprecated mods and poses in the gdrive folder work on 0.6.4.2?
I'm pretty sure the last round of "deprecation" testing came from that milestone, so no those deprecated mods likely won't work.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes