GastZero

Oct 15, 2018
On pico 4 the controllers don't work in the game.
(fixed)
нужно закинуть игру в папку стима и прописать '-vr'

Last edited:

Blain

May 30, 2017
Just download from a link on the first page, that one should be a copy from my temporary link.

I'm pretty sure the last round of "deprecation" testing came from that milestone, so no those deprecated mods likely won't work.
Ok, I only had to click on authenticate o_O. In the past when that happened meant something went wrong

HexInvasion

Oct 4, 2023
the game keeps crashing for me

narrowed down the issue to SteamVR, not sure why but it's causing the game to crash.

Last edited:

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
v0.6.5.1 doesn't even let me open the game, I'm going to try the other version, but a previous version already did the same thing to me, the last version that works for me is 0.6.0.0

Sep 10, 2021
Could they maybe at least give an option to turn off collisions?
You can turn off the tail collisions at least.

v0.6.5.1 doesn't even let me open the game, I'm going to try the other version, but a previous version already did the same thing to me, the last version that works for me is 0.6.0.0
Never heard of this issue before, I'd make sure your program directory's permissions are correct and make sure your drivers are up to date.

Reactions: MAXIS05
Sep 10, 2021
fugggg, I'm back at college, so I can no longer test mods or update the folder nearly as easily as when I had my home setup
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess I can vet any relevant mod updates and send the files to you to post to the Google Drive. I'll probably send the files to you piecemeal whenever I get the chance or whenever my next attack of hyperfixation occurs. I've already gone through some of the ones I use and updated them, so I guess I can start with those.

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
Never heard of this issue before, I'd make sure your program directory's permissions are correct and make sure your drivers are up to date.
I doubt it's a permissions issue, I've already tried opening as admin and the same thing happens, and my drivers are updated, it only happens to me with these new versions of the game with v0.6.0.0 it opens without problems
the game window opens but stays with a white background infinitely, and in v0.6.0.0 it loads after 5 seconds

Sep 10, 2021
is it just unzip and play, or do you have to install it or something?
Should just be unzip and play, all the game files are there. I dunno, your issue seems like a unique one. Unfortunately, unless someone here knows what's going on your best bet is to pay $10 for one month of Patreon access and ask on the Discord.

Reactions: MAXIS05
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes