Stalker4Ok

Dec 17, 2022
Hi guys, please help me, when I start the game in VR, my controllers don't work, and when I go into the steam layout, I write "the manifest for Heat actions is not found", maybe someone has encountered this, help pls.

Apr 23, 2022
Hey, I'm looking for mods for this game. I know that there are mods on the discord and it would be cool if someone could like send them here ;D. If anyone has access to the mods it would be really really cool and epic if they where added onto this thread or sent to me on discord (Vordt#2239) I may or may not add them to a GitHub repository for everyone to access ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: eightdragon

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I wonder if the creators ever make it so that you can scale the length and girth of the Benis separately.
There are poses I like to make but can't because the Benis is too PHAT or the are too big. :(
I know that feeling, wanted to make the fox boy suck himself off but i cant just lenghten his deck or bend him in a position that allows it:(

SitIS

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys, please help me, when I start the game in VR, my controllers don't work, and when I go into the steam layout, I write "the manifest for Heat actions is not found", maybe someone has encountered this, help pls.
joining the question

Apr 19, 2018
standard wmr controllers? i use an hp reverb G2 and it works fine
Not sure, tho my input on this is... WMR itself, can be finicky at times. So it may work, or it may not. In fairness, true dedicated VR itself is by a longshot better than WMR anyways, just if I'm brutally honest.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Not sure, tho my input on this is... WMR itself, can be finicky at times. So it may work, or it may not. In fairness, true dedicated VR itself is by a longshot better than WMR anyways, just if I'm brutally honest.
the reverb g2 controllers are at least a little better than the standard windows mixed reality controllers, but og oculus cv1 controllers are way better. so are knuckles. I've got knuckles just don't have my stuff all set up atm

Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes