Apr 19, 2018
Game has updated to 0.4.8.0 on their patreon. Anyone got a download link?
I would say check the Kemono site... but it has yet to be updated there as well heh. Might be around a day or so before we get it there, or here for that matter.

Edit: Also furthermore... I wonder what the update has... Kinda hoping it has the synth they showcased a couple weeks ago.

AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
47fecac40c418172ae56ef48529cab2b.png
Kemono only does the 10 dollar tier (since they havent updated it there) so gotta wait until heat uploads it for that tier

Sep 30, 2017
if I buy it, will someone cover it next time?
By all means if you can get it and post it here, you'd make quite a lot of ppl happy. But lets say u do post a 4.8.0 link, the ones here would still need to wait for someone with good coding skills to whip up a auth crack. I'm not saying not to help this community out, but know that you'd make getting our hands(or paws for some of you out there) on this new update quicker.

Also, sorry to say but to answer your question, Im in no way to financially support Heat or else I'd be hanging out in they're discord rn lol

eightdragon

Oct 16, 2022
By all means if you can get it and post it here, you'd make quite a lot of ppl happy. But lets say u do post a 4.8.0 link, the ones here would still need to wait for someone with good coding skills to whip up a auth crack. I'm not saying not to help this community out, but know that you'd make getting our hands(or paws for some of you out there) on this new update quicker.

Also, sorry to say but to answer your question, Im in no way to financially support Heat or else I'd be hanging out in they're discord rn lol
If it's not up by next weekend, I'll probably end up buying it. If I do, I'd also probably go through the discord for any new mods (assuming I'd have access to them)

Reactions: Chaiba
Sep 30, 2017
If it's not up by next weekend, I'll probably end up buying it. If I do, I'd also probably go through the discord for any new mods (assuming I'd have access to them)
Heck ya.
If I were u I'd post any if not all available mods from the discord to here, assuming u do get access to the mods channel. Who knows there maybe some neat skins for atlas or marina. It'd be cool to see some new utility mods(wishful thinking oc)

Reactions: eightdragon

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
honestly beyond reskins and maybe some new models imported if people are especially ambitious i dont really expect much modding content for a good while, the game is in an early enough state that every update is likely to break stuff as they work out how they want to implement stuff

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes