fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
windows says part 1 has an trojan, so i guess thats nice to know
always AV will say its virus trojan , backdoor shit doesnt matter because crack is illegal software thing that modifies original files and makes them behave abnormally not how developers intended thats why

EyesOfTheVoid

Dec 29, 2022
Do we have a cracked apk version? could transfer the game to your vr device if your computer doesn't have the specs for running vr stuff(connecting vr device to computer to run game in vr)/ have the specs to run the game in general(no vr).

brandsatz

Dec 15, 2020
always AV will say its virus trojan , backdoor shit doesnt matter because crack is illegal software thing that modifies original files and makes them behave abnormally not how developers intended thats why
oh ight so its safe to download?

Mar 21, 2023
god's work, but is it up on kemono and not here yet for some reason?
Ok, I see it on kemono, this thread just hasn't been updated yet. downloading it now :)
Any chance you could post the file here? Also is there a crack for it yet? New here. Just found this thread 5 mins ago. lol

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
None of the cracking tools work that I can find unfortunately, unsure the method people use for the DLL crack, IIRC there was several tools for it, looking for any I forgot about now.. I've tried the registry edit, there's not a key with that name in the directory. I've tried chocodick's patcher, says dll too different, or already patched. Tried the latest cracked dll from danrob, causes game to crash.

Edit: This Method worked (version 4.8.0), I tried the manual method but can't be arsed to figure out why it's NOT working, and for what it's worth it doesn't seem to be something fishy, I checked the data and ran it and have nothing to confirm some kind of exploit, at least with the URL and file I downloaded from that link.

Last edited:

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Do we have a cracked apk version? could transfer the game to your vr device if your computer doesn't have the specs for running vr stuff(connecting vr device to computer to run game in vr)/ have the specs to run the game in general(no vr).
sorry, no apk version. devs would have to port the game to android to make a quest compatible version and I don't see that as happening any time soon. making it possible to run native on quest would involve a massive amount of effort for a nerfed version of the game.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
My dream...
the shark lady's your spice then. has an option to swap sex tho thankfully

I don't know where you're seeing it, the updated post isn't on kemono yet, just the old 4.8.0 version of the post.
Exactly :) I'm using the 4.8.0, which isn't even on this site yet, but the 4.8.0 is the first to include astrea or whatevs the robo scalie is called, and IS up on kemono

Reactions: XephosDB

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
making it possible to run native on quest would involve a massive amount of effort for a nerfed version of the game.
I experienced that trying to make a quest capable port of a VRChat avatar. the quest simplifies everything to make it able to run on a mobile processor, there's a very restrictive list of textures you can use, among other things like vastly lower polygon requirement. though to be fair that's possibly mostly just VRCs implementation of cross platform support?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I experienced that trying to make a quest capable port of a VRChat avatar. the quest simplifies everything to make it able to run on a mobile processor, there's a very restrictive list of textures you can use, among other things like vastly lower polygon requirement. though to be fair that's possibly mostly just VRCs implementation of cross platform support?
its more that a quest 2 is an order of magnatude less processing power than a proper gaming PC. its qualcomm xr2 chipset is only slightly more powerful than my oneplus 7t pro cellphone so there is a pretty hard limit to just how many polygons you can push compared to a PC. the official maximum poly count for pc vrchat is 70k polys for an avatar but i've seen them pushing over a million before and someone with one of those crazy avatars will bring my 3080 to its knees lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes